First, make sure that you hire an attorney with experience in car accident cases. The firm of Bressman Law handles car accident cases. We can help you pursue available compensation for another driver’s negligence. Our legal team has recovered more than millions for our clients in the past 30 years.
Our Process for Proving the Other Driver Is At-Fault
Even if the other driver denies responsibility, we have a process to determine fault.
You Might Be Eligible for Recoverable Compensation After We:
- Show the driver had a duty of care to drive safely, legally, and responsibly.
- Use evidence to prove the driver was negligent in upholding this duty.
- Demonstrate how you were injured because of this negligence.
- Determine damages from your injuries to seek available compensation.
We Investigate for Evidence of the Other Driver’s Negligence
Some car accidents are simpler to determine which driver is to blame for the car accident. Proving negligence in car accidents caused by a drunk driver or rear-end collisions is usually straight-forward. In other cases, there might be more than one person responsible for the accident. That is why you should call a car accident lawyer from Bressman Law who understands the legal process.
A Car Accident Lawyer from our Firm Uses the Following as Evidence, Including:
- Police reports including any citations issued against the other driver.
- Witness statements including amateur videos or photographs of the accident.
- Photographs of the accident scene, your car, and your injuries.
- Your medical records, x-rays, scans, and doctor’s notes.
- Review of the other driver’s record including any traffic-related misdemeanor or felony charges.
- Recreation of the accident if necessary.
You Can Be Eligible to Seek Compensation Even if You Are Partially At-Fault
Under Ohio’s comparative negligence law, if you are more than 50 percent at-fault, you may not seek compensation from the other driver. However, you can pursue recoverable damages if you 50 percent or less responsible for the accident. Your compensation is reduced by the same percent caused by your negligence.
Please Do Not Talk to the Insurance Adjuster
It is our experience that insurance companies are not as interested in proving who is at-fault as they are settling for the lowest possible amount. Anything you say in a phone call or in person could be used negatively against your claim. Please let us speak on your behalf. We will prove the other driver’s negligence and seek the most substantial amount of eligible compensation that you might receive.
Enjoy the Benefits of Our Legal Representation While You Recuperate
You might be recuperating at home or in the hospital. You should not have to worry about insurance claims while you are not feeling your best. We have the resources and staff to pursue compensation to cover such accident-related expenses as:
- Medical bills including doctor visits, emergency room care, ambulance service, prescriptions, and hospitalization.
- Lost pay from missing work.
- Property damage including car repair or replacement.
- Reimbursement for car rental or alternative transportation.
You Have the Right to Pursue Compensation if the Car Accident Took the Life of a Loved One
Bressman Law represents clients who sadly lost loved ones as the result of a car accident. In 2017, there were 1,104 car accident fatalities in Ohio. It is unthinkable that anyone should have to deal with insurance claims during such a tragic time. If you lost a loved one because of the other driver’s negligence in a wrongful death, we are here for you and your family.
Close Family Members Have the Right to Seek Compensation for Wrongful Death
If you are the surviving spouse, parent, child, or recognized next of kin, you can seek compensation for:
- Lost income that your loved one would have earned including salary and benefits.
- Medical expenses before your loved one’s passing.
- Funeral and burial costs.
- Loss of companionship, support, and protection.
- Pain and suffering.
Bressman Law Does Not Charge Attorney Fees Unless We Are Successful
Sometimes a car accident victim is hesitant about hiring an attorney. We believe that injured people should have legal representation without huge retainers or up-front fees. You do not pay attorney fees unless and until we successfully recover compensation. We pursue compensation through a settlement with the insurance company or from a verdict in a trial.
Call to Find Out if You Are Eligible for Compensation
Please call for a free case evaluation in your home, hospital, or our office. Call Bressman Law at (877) 538-1116.