Nobody expects to get in a car accident in Dublin, OH. However, when they do, Bressman Law can help victims recover compensation. David Bressman has been serving personal injury clients for more than 30 years. We can stand by you from the beginning to the end of your case.
If you or a loved one suffered a soft tissue injury in a car accident, our team may be able to help you pursue financial recovery for the following:
- Pain and suffering
- Medical bills
- The cost of physical therapy and other forms of rehabilitation
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Damage to your vehicle
Call (614) 538-1116 to learn more about working with a Dublin soft tissue injury lawyer.
Types of Soft Tissue Injuries
Soft tissue injuries can require lengthy recovery periods and intensive medical care. In the aftermath of a collision, you may be in pain or face limitations to your physical abilities. Johns Hopkins Medicine explains that soft tissue injuries can affect the ligaments, muscles, and tendons.
Some examples of soft tissue injuries include:
- Strains. This injury typically happens when you overexert a muscle or tendon, but it can also be caused by other means.
- Whiplash. The impact of the collision may have caused your neck to quickly jerk back and forth. Whiplash can cause neck pain, muscle stiffness, and headaches.
- Contusions. Also known as bruises, this can happen when a sudden force is applied to an area.
- Sprains. Generally affecting the wrists, knees, and ankles, this injury happens when a ligament partially tears.
You may be experiencing other types of soft tissue injuries beyond those listed here. By visiting a healthcare provider, you can gain more insight into your diagnosis, prognosis, and necessary treatments.
For a free legal consultation with a soft tissue injury lawyer serving Dublin, call (614) 538-1116
You Will Need to Prove the Severity of Your Injuries
When negotiating a settlement, you will need to prove that you were injured as a result of another party’s negligence. The insurance adjuster may ask you for proof of your injuries, even if you are obviously hurt. A Dublin soft tissue injury lawyer can gather this information for you. They can consult with your medical team and ask questions about your condition, including how long it will take for you to fully recover.
The following pieces of information could prove that you suffered a soft tissue injury in a collision:
- Your imaging scan results
- Your medical records
- Testimony from your doctor and other medical professionals
- Photographs of your impairments
- The names of your prescribed medications
Bressman Law is ready to take on your case. You do not need to worry about gathering evidence with us on your side. While we manage your legal process, you can spend time with your family, focus on your recovery period, and put this hard time behind you. To begin a free case review with a member of our Ohio law firm, dial (614) 538-1116.
Dublin Soft Tissue Injury Lawyer Near Me (614) 538-1116
We Can Protect Your Rights Against Uncooperative Insurance Companies
Insurance plans are meant to provide coverage in the event of an unforeseeable incident, like a car accident. You may think that upon filing your insurance claim, your case will effectively end. This may not be the case. Insurance companies may look for ways to lower or reduce your settlement, for instance.
Bressman Law knows how to deal with insurance companies. We can represent you in the face of unfair tactics that are meant to delay the progression of your claim.
To resolve your case through an insurance settlement, we can:
- Prove how negligence resulted in your injuries
- Present the details of your case in the form of a demand letter
- Negotiate a settlement
- Fight for the coverage to which you may be entitled
- Handle all emails, phone calls, and messages from the claims adjuster
After getting hurt in a car accident, you deserve to focus your time and energy on recovering. You do not need an uncooperative insurance company to add to your stress. Let Bressman Law manage all dealings with the insurer. You can call us today to receive your free case review.
You May Need to File a Car Accident Lawsuit
You may be able to reach a settlement with the insurance company through negotiations. However, if the insurer does not agree to compensate you fairly, then we can file a lawsuit against the at-fault driver. Ohio Revised Code Section 2305.10 notes that you generally have two years from the day of your accident to file suit.
To progress your lawsuit, your lawyer can:
- Interview witnesses
- Consult with your healthcare team and third-party accident reconstruction specialists
- File your case within the state’s deadline
- Name the defendant in your lawsuit
- Present your case in court
Sometimes, after filing a lawsuit, the insurer will agree to your terms. You can find out more about how a lawsuit may work by consulting with a lawyer.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Steps to Take After Suffering a Soft Tissue Injury
Bressman Law can handle every aspect of your Dublin car accident case. There are some things that you can do to help us accomplish this, however.
You can promote the success of your case by:
- Limiting your social media presence. Even if you think your pages are private, they may not be. This can jeopardize your case as your photos or posts may give the claims adjuster evidence that you are faking your injury. You should limit your social media use throughout the duration of your case.
- Completing your medical care. You may think that your soft tissue injury will heal on its own. This may not be true based on the severity of your condition. If your doctor prescribes physical therapy or another measure to help you recover, you should complete it.
- Refusing to give a recorded statement. The liable insurance company may ask you to give a recorded statement, saying that doing so gives you the chance to share your story. Really, they may be looking for you to admit fault. They may even use software to edit the recording into something you did not intend.
Call our team today to learn more about what considerations could help your case.
Bressman Law Serves People in Ohio
A Dublin soft tissue injury lawyer is ready to help you pursue compensation. We do not require anything up front or out-of-pocket to break ground on your case. You do not need to worry about paying us until your case is over. To contact a representative from Bressman Law, dial (614) 538-1116.