Were you injured while riding in an Uber? Knowing who to pursue and building a strong case for financial recovery can be complicated on your own. Our Grove City, OH Uber accident lawyer can help you pursue the driver’s or company’s insurance provider for compensation. We can also help if you were a pedestrian or another driver injured in an Uber accident.
At Bressman Law, we will prove the negligence that led to the accident. Our team will also assess the compensation you are entitled to recover. We fight hard to hold the at-fault party responsible for your medical care and related expenses and losses. We start by reviewing the details and merits of your case at no cost. Our goal is to obtain the best possible outcome for you.
Our Personal Injury Law Firm Can Help You Prove Negligence and Liability
Uber insurance makes its determination on coverage after an accident based on the driver’s on or off-app status. Our investigation will prove their status and establish negligence.
Negligence means proving the following elements:
- Duty of care
- Breach of duty
You do not have to prove negligence and liability on your own. Nor do you have to obtain evidence and determine where to assign financial liability. Our Grove City personal injury lawyer will handle all the details of building your case and fighting for compensation.
Evidence Our Grove City, OH Uber Accident Lawyer Compiles for You
To pursue the Uber driver or Uber itself for compensation, we document negligence with evidence. We prove the cause, effect, and costs of your accident with:
- Your accident report, which contains details, causes, contributing factors, and key contact details
- Your medical records, which document the nature of your injuries, their severity, and prognosis
- Employment and salary history records, which document the income you lose while recovering from your injuries
We also collect accident scene and injury photos, eyewitness statements, and statements from relevant expert witnesses. Most car accident cases are settled out of court based on the weight of the evidence, so we work hard to ensure your evidence file is comprehensive and accurate.
For a free legal consultation with a uber accident attorney in Grove City, call (614) 538-1116
We Help You Recover the Costs of Your Injuries and Related Expenses
After your accident, our legal team assigns a monetary value to your case. We start with economic damages. These are tangible and usually documented with bills, receipts, and estimates.
Economic damages can include:
- Ongoing medical bills
- Ongoing lost wages
- Property damage
- Property loss
Non-economic damages are intangible and include:
- Physical disability
- Physical disfigurement
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Emotional distress
If an Uber accident resulted in fatal injuries for someone you love, we help your family recover wrongful death damages. These can include the costs of making final arrangements for your loved one. It can also include your family’s loss of their financial and household contributions.
Our Legal Team Ensures Your Lawsuit Complies With the Statute of Limitations
In most cases, your rideshare accident case will settle without going to court. If negotiations in your case are prolonged or an acceptable offer is not forthcoming, we will not hesitate to go to court on your behalf.
If your case goes to court, it must be filed:
- Within two years, generally, of the accident’s date, according to Ohio Revised Code Section 2305.10
- Within two years, generally, of a loved one’s demise, according to Ohio Revised Code Section 2125.02
Leave it to us. Our legal team will ensure your case is filed on time and protect you from the costly consequences of an expired statute of limitations.
Grove City Uber Accident Attorney (614) 538-1116
Bressman Law Provides Ongoing Updates on Your Franklin County Uber Accident Case
Our law firm knows how hard it can be to wait for news and updates about your personal injury case. We ensure you get timely updates as your case progresses. In addition, our Uber accident lawyer serving Grove City, OH does all the following:
- Prove the cause of the accident
- Identify the responsible insurer
- Assess the monetary value of your case
- Obtain and submit insurance claim forms
- Handle all case-related communication
- Locate and interview accident witnesses
- Consult relevant expert witnesses
- Clarify legal and insurance language
While you focus on getting better, we also handle the negotiation process on your behalf. If your case must go to court, we also represent you there to keep fighting for fair and appropriate compensation.
Start Building Your Case at No Out-of-Pocket Cost to You
No one should have to forego legal service after being injured in a negligence-based accident. When we represent you, we do not charge any upfront costs. In fact, we cover any cost required to build your case.
Our law firm is on your side. In lieu of hourly fees, we accept a percentage of your financial award. If your case does not result in compensation, you will owe us no fees.
See Why Previous Personal Injury Clients Recommend Our Legal Team
David Bressman is passionate about fighting for injured clients. He has phenomenal Google reviews and testimonials like these right on our website:
- Brenda S.: The staff at Bressman Law was wonderful about keeping me updated on my case and communicating with me every step of the way…Because of Bressman Law, my whole financial situation changed for the better – thank you and God bless!
- Chris B.: One of the reasons I chose to work with Bressman Law is because they fight for the little man. David understood my situation and gave me total respect throughout the whole process.
Find additional reviews from satisfied clients on our testimonials page and see why previous clients recommend our legal service and support.
Click to contact our Grove City Personal Injury Lawyers today
Get Help With Your Case From Our Client-Focused Consultation Team
Were you or someone you love injured in a rideshare accident in Grove City, OH or one of its nearby communities? We can help. Our Uber accident lawyer will pursue financial compensation and peace of mind. Learn more about our commitment to injured clients by calling our Bressman Law case review team today.