The attorneys at Bressman Law fight hard to get compensation for those who suffered injuries in Uber accidents. So, whether you were a passenger in an Uber, a third-party driver, a pedestrian, or a bicyclist hit by an Uber driver, we can help. Our firm provides compassionate legal care and doesn’t charge any fees upfront. You can seek justice without having to worry about the costs.
When you’ve sustained injuries, the last thing you want to is to deal with insurance claims. Fortunately, you can count on the Marion, OH Uber accident lawyers from Bressman Law. Our team has served personal injury clients for decades. This experience has allowed us to help our clients recover fair compensation.
Our Attorneys Handle Uber Accidents
When you’ve gotten into an accident involving an Uber driver, you could use an attorney who understands these cases’ complexities. With Uber accidents, insurance coverage can be daunting to untangle alone. For example, if the driver was responding to a request for a ride or currently driving a passenger, Uber’s auto coverage would cover your damages. In other scenarios, the Uber driver’s auto insurance policies may handle the damages, depending on whether the app was on or not.
The involvement of multiple drivers or passengers can further complicate matters. Our lawyers can figure out which drivers are liable for damages and what insurance policies can cover your losses.
The Bressman Law attorneys have obtained significant compensation for past clients. Some of our past case results include the following:
- A past client got into a car accident with a drunk driver. They received a $100,000 settlement, the policy limit for the at-fault driver.
- Our client received $100,000 after a car accident caused by someone else. The $100,000 was the policy limit for the at-fault driver.
- In one case, the at-fault driver’s insurance paid their policy limit to our client. On top of that, our client’s car insurance carrier paid additional money to them. They received a total of $125,000 for their injuries.
We don’t quit until we reach a fair settlement for our clients. Our attorneys work tirelessly to build strong cases to help our clients achieve successful outcomes.
We Offer a No-Fee Guarantee
With Bressman Law, you can seek justice without worrying about legal fees. We don’t charge for our legal services unless you receive compensation. If your claim settles or we receive a positive verdict, we only take a small percentage of your earnings.
If you don’t recover compensation, you don’t owe us anything. With our team, there is no financial risk to filing a claim or lawsuit against the liable party.
For a free legal consultation with a uber accident attorney in Marion, call (614) 538-1116
Advantages of Choosing Bressman Law to Take on Your Marion Uber Case
When you choose Bressman Law, you can expect a myriad of benefits. Our team has over 60 years of combined courtroom experience. We have fought for many who suffered injuries at the hands of someone else. Some of the benefits of choosing our firm include the following:
- We aren’t afraid to take your case to court. While we can try to reach a settlement outside of court, sometimes the opposing party won’t offer a fair settlement. We can fight for you in court if you don’t feel like you’re getting offered the money you deserve.
- We are available for your questions. If you need to get ahold of your attorney, we have a responsive communication plan to ensure you get the answers to your questions promptly.
- You will always know what’s going on with your case. We have a transparency policy that ensures you know what’s happening always. We can inform you if you need a status update or want to know about any changes.
If you or a loved one sustained an injury during an Uber accident, you could rest assured our team can handle your case. We can do everything in our power to reach a successful outcome.
Possible Damages in an Uber Accident
Uber accidents can result in many different losses, and no case is exactly alike. Assessing them on your own can be overwhelming, especially if you are injured and trying to recover or get back to your life.
Our lawyers know what damages you can pursue, and they will work toward a fair settlement on your behalf. We can seek compensation for things like medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, and even wrongful death damages if a loved one passes away after an Uber accident.
Let our firm help you figure out what you can seek and then pursue it on your behalf—you deserve time for rest and recovery.
Marion Uber Accident Attorney (614) 538-1116
You Have Limited Time to Seek Compensation
In Marion, OH, you generally have two years from the accident date to seek compensation (Ohio Revised Code Section 2305.10). While this seems like a lot of time, there are many steps our attorneys must take before a lawsuit is necessary. These steps include:
- Investigating who is at fault for the accident and which insurance coverage applies. Is the Uber driver or Uber’s insurance coverage going to cover the costs of the accident? We must determine the setting the Uber driver’s app was in to find out.
- Identifying the damages you incurred. Our attorneys must find out what damages you could recover. This information lets us know how much your case is worth. We can use this number when negotiating with an insurer or the opposing attorneys for a fair settlement. Damages could include medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, or emotional distress.
- Negotiating. Going back and forth through negotiations takes time. We want to ensure we have enough time to build a solid case and present it to the opposing team so they understand the damages you incurred.
Once we exhaust these options, a lawsuit is necessary. We must file the lawsuit before the two-year deadline is up. Our team recommends contacting us soon after the accident to give us enough time to build a strong case on your behalf.
Click to contact our Marion, OH, Rideshare Accident Lawyers today
Do I Need a Lawyer After an Uber Accident?
When you get into an accident with an Uber, you can guarantee they will have a team of aggressive lawyers on their side to save as much money as possible. Having a strong legal team on your side can give you a better chance of recovering the most compensation possible for your injuries.
While hiring a lawyer is not necessary, it is undeniably beneficial.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Contact Our Firm Serving Marion County Today
If you decide to file a claim or lawsuit to recover compensation for your injuries, you want to ensure the other party is offering a fair settlement. Our attorneys can determine the value of your case so you don’t accept anything less than what you deserve.
Contact us today for a free consultation. During the consultation, you can ask questions, and we can provide answers. In addition, we can inform you of how our Marion, OH Uber accident lawyer can help, and you can decide if you want to move forward with our team. There are no risks or obligations.