Bressman Law is proud to make the following announcement: “The Top Ten Most Frequently Asked Questions For Your Ohio Auto Accident Case” is now available for purchase online. This book is designed to help accident victims understand their legal rights and options after a car accident. We provide helpful tips to protect your claim and explain your legal rights following a collision in Ohio.
Below, we provide some important information about the book and how it can help you.
Why We Wrote the Book
The Ohio State Highway Patrol (OSHP) reported that there were 1,155 traffic fatalities that occurred throughout the state in 2019. These accidents are often caused by the careless actions of other drivers, such as those who drive while impaired or distracted. We believe that injured claimants have the right to pursue compensation for the harm they suffer due to the negligence of others.
Many people are confused in the moments after a collision. They may not understand their rights or legal options. We responded to this need for information by publishing our informative eBook in which we answer the most frequently asked questions we hear from car accident claimants.
For a free legal consultation, call (614) 538-1116
Questions We Answer
Our goal is to provide some clarity to Ohioans who have been recently injured in a collision.
In our eBook, we provide clarity to the following questions:
- Do I need to call my own insurance company to report a claim, even if the accident was not my fault?
- What if the other driver in a car accident denies fault?
- What type of coverage is available to me from my insurance company?
- Does the at-fault party pay for my accident injury and property damage expenses?
- When should I accept a car accident settlement offer from the insurance company?
- How long do I have to file a car accident lawsuit in Ohio?
- When do I need to hire an attorney for my claim?
- How do I pick the right lawyer for my case?
- Will I have to go to court if I file a personal injury claim?
- Who will I need to pay at the end?
We hope that after reading our book, you will be able to make an informed decision about securing legal representation.
What You Can Learn from Our eBook
Our law firm receives frequent calls from car accident victims. We have prepared our book with you in mind and attempt to answer all of the questions that you may have after experiencing a collision in Ohio.
After reading the eBook, we hope that you will understand the following concepts:
- How to file a claim with an insurance company after a car accident
- With whom to file an insurance claim
- How your claim will be investigated
- What types of damages you may be eligible to receive compensation for
- How to evaluate offers from an insurance company
- How long you have to file a claim or lawsuit
- How to determine if you need a lawyer
- How to choose a lawyer to represent your case
- The potential costs involved in your claim
We also provide biographies about our attorneys and their experiences.
Information to Keep in Mind
Our eBook was written based on Ohio law and only pertains to motor vehicle accidents in the state. Additionally, we have provided general information about accidents. There may be specific circumstances involved in your case that may go beyond what we have covered in our book. If so, we encourage you to consult with a lawyer regarding your legal matters. They can take the time to review the facts of your situation and answer any questions that you may have about your particular circumstances.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
How You Can Get Your Copy
You can get your copy on Amazon, including a print or Kindle version. Amazon is currently offering a free 30-day trial of Kindle Unlimited that allows you to access an unlimited amount of content on Kindle each month. You can also contact Bressman Law directly to request a copy of the eBook.
Contact Our Law Firm for Help with Your Case
At Bressman Law, we are happy to provide clarity to your situation through “The Top Ten Most Frequently Asked Questions For Your Ohio Auto Accident Case” eBook. If you still have questions or need help with your claim after reading our eBook, contact the personal injury team at Bressman Law. We will investigate your claim, identify all potentially liable parties, and determine your legal options. We offer a free consultation to learn more about your claim and explain your rights.
Because we work on a contingency-fee-basis, you are not responsible for our attorney’s fees unless we recover compensation on your behalf. Call us today at (877) 538-1116 to begin the financial recovery process.