Bressman law can help you pursue compensation if you or a member of your family suffered injuries in a Marion, Ohio tractor-trailer accident. Let us review your case for free and take legal action on your behalf. Our team gets the job done. We can take immediate action to investigate your crash, identify all possible liable parties, and calculate the value of your losses and expenses.
We can take a look at the facts of your truck accident case today. Call our office at 877-707-1385 to discuss your accident and injuries with a member of our team.
Bressman Law Can Help You Pursue Damages
Attorney David Bressman has worked with accident victims for more than 30 years. With help from his team, he can help you understand your legal options after a Marion, Ohio big rig crash. He can identify all potentially liable parties and pursue the compensation you deserve based on the facts of your case.
Truck accident cases are extraordinarily complicated because of vicarious liability. After a truck accident, the driver is not the only potentially liable party. The owner or operator of the truck, sometimes a large corporation, may also be liable. We may need to go toe-to-toe with the trucking company to recover the compensatory damages you deserve.
When you hire our team to take on your Marion, Ohio commercial vehicle accident case, you can expect us to:
- Fight to protect your rights.
- Handle all communication about your case promptly
- Investigate the accident, collecting and analyzing evidence.
- Collect evidence held by the trucking company.
- Work with accident reconstruction specialists and other experts.
- Document your accident-related damages.
- Build a solid case.
- Remain in communication with you about your case.
- Answer your questions and address your concerns.
- Represent you and argue for the compensation you deserve based on the facts of your case.
We may be able to negotiate an out-of-court settlement in an Ohio traffic accident case, but we will not wait to file a personal injury lawsuit if necessary.
For a free legal consultation with a truck accidents lawyer serving Marion, call (877) 538-1116
Attorney David Bressman and His Team Gets Things Done
Attorney David Bressman has a strong history of winning cases and securing compensation for accident victims. Bressman gets rave reviews from his clients and his peers alike for the service he provides. Bressman Law’s accolades include:
- ColumbusCEO Magazine “Top Lawyer” multiple years.
- Martindale-Hubbell™ “AV Preeminent” rating, as voted by his peers.
- Member of the elite American Society of Legal Advocates (ASLA), an organization attorneys can only join by invitation.
Bressman is also a member of the Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America, a national group of attorneys who banded together to fight unsafe and illegal trucking practices.
Marion Truck Accidents Lawyer Near Me (877) 538-1116
Damages Available in a Marion, OH Truck Accident Case
While we cannot give you a full list of the specific damages you may be able to recover in your case, some of the common damages available include:
- Ambulance or medevac transportation from the scene
- Medical treatment and care related to your accident
- Rehabilitation and therapy
- Ongoing care costs
- Other medical care expenses
- Lost wages and benefits
- Diminished earning capacity
- Repair or replacement of your vehicle
- Out-of-pocket costs
- Pain and suffering damages
Wrongful Death Damages
If a member of your family passed away because of the injuries they sustained in an Ohio truck crash, our team is here to help. We can review the facts of your case and explain your legal options for pursuing compensation. We may be able to file a wrongful death lawsuit on your behalf and go after the compensation you deserve. Call us today at 877-707-1385 for your free case evaluation.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Bressman Law Handles All Ohio Truck Accident Cases
Marion has long been a hub of industry. With manufacturing of everything from excavating machinery to computer software to processed foods, there are many tractor-trailers moving supplies into the city and moving finished products out to distributors.
All too often, we see truckers act carelessly or recklessly and cause accidents. We can investigate these crashes, proving negligence and liability. Common causes of these accidents include:
- Failure to use caution when passing
- Failure to use caution when turning
- Erratic lane changes
- Failure to use turn signals
- Failure to maintain a lane
- Failure to obey a traffic signal or sign
- Careless or reckless driving
- Distracted driving
- Fatigued driving
- Driving drunk
- Drugged or other impaired driving
- Improperly secured loads
- Poor maintenance
- Defective truck or trailer parts
Act Today to Pursue Compensation for Your Damages
Ohio law gives us generally two years to take legal action in a truck accident case. The clock starts ticking the day your accident occurs. If we do not file a civil suit by the time the deadline passes, the court will likely bar us from doing so.
The complexity of truck accident cases means we need to get started right away to preserve evidence and ensure we have time to build a solid case. We encourage you to call us as soon as possible after an accident. You can even call us on behalf of your family member if necessary. We can meet with you at the hospital if you are still undergoing treatment or at your home. Call us today at 877-707-1385 to get started right away.
Talk to a Truck Accident Lawyer in Marion, OH
If you or a loved one sustained injuries in a truck versus passenger vehicle accident in Marion, Ohio, the team from Bressman Law can help. Attorney David Bressman strives to treat every client like a member of his family. He will fight to protect your rights and pursue the compensation you deserve.
Call our office at 877-707-1385. We are standing by to provide your free case review and consultation. Let us go to work for you today.