Car accidents can leave you and your family overwhelmed by the thought of healing from serious emotional and physical injuries, all while figuring out how you will handle all your financial obligations. When another driver’s negligence or reckless behavior caused your accident, then consult a car accident lawyer in Ohio to find if you are entitled to compensation.
Types of Car Accident Cases We Handle
At Bressman Law, we handle all types of car accident cases, including those involving:
- Crossovers, SUVs, and cars
- Motorcycles and mopeds
- Vehicles operated by on-demand car service businesses, such as Lyft and Uber
If you or someone you love was hurt in a car accident, then contact our firm. We work hard to get you fair compensation for your injuries. Call us today at 877-538-1116.
Actions That Lead to Car Accidents
Response time, driver inexperience, and a host of other factors can lead to car accidents and serious injuries.
Distracted driving, which is when a motorist does anything other than pay attention to the road and drive the car, is one of the major causes of accidents. Examples of distracted driving include:
- Texting, emailing, or talking on a phone
- Changing the station on the radio
- Using a GPS device
- Adjusting the temperature dial
- Talking to passengers
In addition to distracted driving, accidents occur due to:
- Not keeping up with the flow of traffic, driving too slow or too fast
- Driving while drowsy or fatigued
- Driving while under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol
- Driver inexperience
- Poor road or weather conditions
- Failing to obey traffic laws
Road rage or aggressive driving also accounts for some accidents. Examples of road rage may include yelling or threatening another driver or driving to force another vehicle off the road.
At Bressman Law, it does not matter what caused your accident. What matters to us is getting you fair compensation for your injuries. When you are ready to discuss your case, call our firm at 877-538-1116 to discuss the details of your case.
Serious Injuries as a Result of Car Accidents
Depending on cause and impact, car accident victims can suffer broken bones, cuts, bruises, and several serious injuries, including:
- Nerve damage: The impact of an accident may lead to nerve damage, which may cause numbness, chronic pain, muscle atrophy, and paralysis.
- Joint injuries: A serious car accident can result in joint injuries, leading to disfigurements, as well other disabilities.
- Brain and spinal cord injuries: Getting trapped in a vehicle, thrown from a car, or not discovered immediately after an accident may result in brain and spinal cord injuries. Some of these brain injuries could be traumatic brain injuries (TBI). In addition to premature death, these injuries may lead to cognitive problems and partial, temporary, or permanent paralysis.
At Bressman Law, we understand that accidents can leave you with life-changing physical and emotional injuries. We know that recovery can be lengthy and challenging for loved ones, which is why we fight to get you justice and fair compensation. Count on us to be by your side when you need us most. Call us at 877-538-1116 to get a free case consultation.
The Value of a Car Accident Case
No lawyer can predict the outcome or the amount of compensation you may collect when you file a car accident claim in Ohio. No two cases are the same, so there are no equal comparisons. Though we cannot tell you a case’s worth, you and your family may be entitled to damages for:
- Pain and suffering
- Hospital bills and ongoing medical expenses, including therapy, rehabilitation, and prescription drugs
- Lost income and your inability to earn money in the future
- Scars and permanent disabilities
- Loss of consortium
Let our firm to guide you through the legal process and help you get back to your old quality of life. Call us today at 877-538-1116 to begin discussing the details of your car accident case.
What a Car Accident Lawyer in Ohio Can Do for You
Oversee Complete Investigations
At Bressman Law, we believe it is never too early to start building your case. Our team conducts a detailed investigation, which may include:
- Collecting and evaluating police, medical, and accident reports
- Organizing all paperwork and making all filing deadlines
- Locating and taking witness statements
- Monitoring hospital bills and other healthcare reports
- Keeping a tally of lost income and/or benefits
- Consulting vehicle and medical experts
When you work with us, you can expect us always to have your best interests in mind. Contact us with your questions. We are here to work for you. We will communicate any new developments to you, so you always know where we are in the process. Contact our firm at 877-538-1116 to begin discussions about your car accident case.
Let Us Communicate for You
The Bressman Law team will talk to insurance companies and any other parties that may be involved in your car accident case. Maintaining the integrity of your case by ensuring only important, accurate information gets communicated is our goal.
Know that we always negotiate in good faith with insurance companies. But, if they do not reciprocate that good faith, we are fully prepared to take your case to trial.
Trust us to fight to get you justice and fair compensation for your injuries and suffering. Call us at 877-538-1116 today for a free, no-obligation case consultation.