Karen is an OSBA Certified Paralegal and an American Alliance Certified Paralegal. She has worked at The Law Offices of David Bressman since April 1998. She received a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Mathematics from Otterbe in College in 1997, and is currently attending the University of Arizona with a degree designation for a Bachelor’s in Law. Karen’s duties include setting up depositions, obtaining client medical records and billings, compiling special damages sheets for client files, preparing drafts of documents for filing, prepare invoices, prepare trial exhibits along with trial notebooks, and client file maintenance.
Karen is a member of numerous Paralegal Organizations:
- PACO -Paralegal Association of Columbus Ohio;
- NALA -National Association of Legal Assistants;
- NFPA -National Federation of Paralegal Associations;
- AAPI -American Alliance of Paralegals, Inc. OSBA -Ohio State Bar Association;
- the CBA -Columbus Bar Association;
- and the American Association for Justice.
Karen is a huge Ohio State Buckeye Fan and proudly displays her collection in her office. She resides with her husband of 28 years, David and their cat Makaylah. They have two sons, Jedidiah an attorney with the firm and in November got married to his lovely wife Michelle, who is an Engineer. Jared is currently attending Franklin University, will be graduating after this semester, joined the firm and got married in January to his lovely wife Natalie, who is an Addictions Counselor for the State of Ohio.