If you or someone you love was hurt in an accident involving a Lyft vehicle, our law firm can help you seek financial compensation. Our Grove City, OH Lyft accident lawyer will help you build a strong case for financial recovery. We also take the confusion out of who to pursue for compensation.
At Bressman Law, we know when to go after the driver and when to go after the rideshare company. We take on the appropriate insurance company to ensure you can recover your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. Concentrate on getting better — leave the details of obtaining compensation to us.
Our Legal Team Will Prove the At-Fault Party’s Financial Liability
An accident involving a Lyft vehicle can be complicated to resolve without legal guidance. On your own, it can be hard to know which insurance company to pursue. To pursue either, the state requires proof of negligence. Our Grove City personal injury lawyer will prove the at-fault party:
- Owed you a duty of care
- Breached their duty
- Caused your accident
- Caused your financial harm
Even if the Lyft driver is at fault, who you pursue for compensation can vary based on their on-app or off-app status. You do not have to figure this out on your own. Our law firm will explain how Lyft insures its drivers and protects its riders.
Our Lyft Accident Lawyer Serving Grove City, OH Will Build Your Evidence File
You could be injured in an accident with a Lyft vehicle as a passenger, pedestrian, or other driver. No matter how you were injured, we work hard to prove the cause of your accident and its subsequent costs.
The evidence we obtain and include in your case file can include:
- Car accident report
- Witness statements
- Accident scene photos
- Injury photos
- Medical records
- Written prognosis
- Proof of income
Let us handle the details of evidence collection. We gather evidence for you and present it to the insurance company in an organized fashion and use it to drive the negotiation process.
For a free legal consultation with a lyft accident attorney in Grove City, call (614) 538-1116
Damages You Can Recover After a Lyft Accident
When we pursue financial compensation for you, we ensure your case is accurately valued. We recover economic damages, including:
- Current and future medical bills
- Current and future loss of income
- Treatment-related travel expenses
- In-home medical support
- In-home domestic support
- Property damage or destruction
- Physical disability and disfigurement
- Ongoing pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional trauma
If your family lost a loved one in a Lyft accident, we help you pursue appropriate wrongful death damages. These include:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of financial contributions
- Loss of domestic support
- Loss of consortium and society
- Loss of companionship
Ohio law limits who can file a wrongful death action. We ensure yours is filed by the appropriate family member and within the allotted time.
Our Law Firm Will Comply with Ohio’s Filing Deadlines
Personal injury cases are typically settled out of court. If yours cannot be, or if negotiations are prolonged, you may have to go to court. The statute of limitations defines how much time you have to file a lawsuit. Accordingly:
- The personal injury statute of limitations is generally two years from the date of the accident, according to Ohio Revised Code Section 2305.10
- The wrongful death statute of limitations is generally two years from the date of a loved one’s demise, according to Ohio Revised Code Section 2125.02
The statute of limitations can change based on many different factors in your case, which can make compliance difficult. Our legal team will ensure your lawsuit is filed on time and remove the costly risks of an expired filing deadline.
Grove City Lyft Accident Attorney (614) 538-1116
How Our Grove City, OH Lyft Accident Lawyer Builds Your Case
Our familiarity with personal injury and insurance law means we know how to fight for your rights after an accident. To bolster and support your case, our Bressman Law team will:
- Obtain your official accident report
- Conduct an independent investigation
- Collect and organize supporting evidence
- Identify the liable party and their insurer
- Take care of case-related administrative tasks
- Locate and interview law and expert witnesses
We also handle the negotiation process. Our team will ensure your case is accurately valued before drafting a demand letter or entering negotiations. We also work hard to steer your case toward a settlement versus a lengthy trial.
Our Fee Structure Means You Can Get Started Right Away
A primary benefit of working with our law firm is our contingency fee representation. We will handle every aspect of your case without charging you any upfront fees. Instead, we accept a percentage of your resulting compensation as our fee.
Our fee structure means you can get started immediately. You can comply with the statute of limitations and get the legal support and guidance you need without risk. If you do not receive a financial award, you owe us nothing.
Client Reviews for Bressman Law
We have been serving personal injury clients for more than 30 years. Our previous clients say the following about our fight for injured clients:
- Aaron A.: I was not looking forward to engaging a lawyer to handle my car accident case. Fortunately, a friend recommended David and I couldn’t have been happier. He took care of everything and explained the process in an easy-to-understand way.
- Steve H.: David and his staff at Bressman Law are absolutely the best! David was upfront and honest with us from the very beginning…We followed his advice and received a very nice settlement that we were satisfied with…THANK YOU BRESSMAN LAW!!!!
Our law firm never stops fighting for you. We work hard to ensure you receive the legal service and support you need in a warm and supportive environment.
Click to contact our Grove City, OH Rideshare Accident Lawyers today
Call for Your Consultation Now About Your Franklin County Case
Our Lyft accident lawyer helps injured clients in Grove City, OH and its nearby communities. If you or someone you love was injured in a Lyft vehicle, we will help you fight for financial compensation. Contact our Bressman Law team for your free consultation today.