An injury can leave you emotionally distressed, physically broken, and financially strapped. If another party was wholly or partly responsible for your injury, they should foot the bill for both your economic and non-economic losses. For more than 30 years, David Bressman and his team at Bressman Law have helped accident victims in Cincinnati take on the parties who injured them and win the fair compensation they deserve.
If you have been injured in Cincinnati or a nearby community, Bressman Law wants to hear from you. Our team gets the job done. We are so confident in our abilities that we will not charge you anything until your case is over.
Our Personal Injury Practice Areas in Cincinnati
No matter how your injury occurred, David Bressman and his Cincinnati personal injury team are eager to hear from you. A personal injury lawyer will evaluate your case, go over your options, and let you know what to expect from the legal process.
We handle the following practice areas:
Our team has helped many car accident victims recover fair compensation from other drivers and their insurance companies. Our personal injury lawyers in Cincinnati, Ohio, will:
- Investigate your accident
- Gather evidence showing the other party’s liability
- Pursue the cost of your losses
If the insurance company tries to deny or reduce your claim, we will take them on and make sure they pay you what you deserve.
In Ohio, you can recover damages for injuries suffered in a car accident even if the collision was partly your fault. Do not let anyone tell you that you are not eligible to recover damages because you were at fault.
The Ohio State Highway Patrol (OSHP) says that between 2016 and 2021, there were over 150,000 collisions involving commercial vehicles.
If you were involved in an accident with a semi-truck or an 18-wheeler in Cincinnati, injury attorneys can pursue compensation from the truck driver, the trucking company, and their insurance company.
Our personal injury lawyers can help you if you were a passenger on a bus that crashed or if you were an occupant in another vehicle involved in a collision with a bus.
If the bus that hit you was owned and operated by the government, that is not a problem for us; we can still hold them accountable for the cost of your losses, even if it means filing a lawsuit.
Motorcyclists are highly vulnerable when traveling on the busy roads of Cincinnati. If another driver struck you while you were riding, we will pursue them and their insurer for fair compensation.
Traumatic Brain Injuries
If you suffered a traumatic brain injury, we can determine who the responsible parties are and help you recover compensation from them.
Bressman Law Helps You Recover the Compensation You Deserve
Our team fights for the fair compensation our clients deserve for their Cincinnati accident injuries. This includes the following (and potentially more):
- Medical expenses (both current and future). Our team can help you recover money to pay for your current and future medical bills, including doctor visits, surgeries, hospitalizations, prescription drugs, and more.
- Lost income from work. We can get you paid the money you have been unable to earn while missing work on account of your injury.
- Reduced future earning capacity. Bressman Law helps clients recover compensation to make up for any loss of earning capacity that results from their injury.
- Property damage costs. If your personal property was damaged (like your car, for instance), you could recover the cost of these expenses.
- Pain and suffering and inconvenience. We can recover compensation for the physical and emotional hardships of your injuries.
- Loss of enjoyment of life. You deserve compensation for the inability to partake in hobbies and pastimes you once enjoyed.
Wrongful Death Cases
If your loved one died in an accident, we can help you collect damages to cover:
- Funeral costs
- Loss of the decedent’s income
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of parental guidance and household benefits
You may be able to include other types of losses in your claim, which our team can go over with you when we review your case.
Ohio’s Personal Injury Statute of Limitations
To qualify for compensation, you must file your case within the appropriate time frame. Otherwise, you risk having to pay for your damages on your own.
The following deadlines may apply to your case:
- Ohio Revised Code (ORC) §2305.10 says that you typically have two years from the date of your accident to file your lawsuit. This deadline is reserved for instances of non-fatal injuries.
- ORC §2125.02 states that you generally have two years from the date of your loved one’s passing to file your lawsuit. This applies to wrongful death cases.
Certain conditions could reduce, extend, or toll these deadlines. Bressman Law can evaluate your case and advise you on an appropriate timeline in which to take action.
Our Success Stories
Our mission is to help people who need it most. We want to share some of our success stories so that you can get a better idea of how our team serves our clients:
- We secured a $1.6 million settlement for a family of four who was injured in a collision involving multiple vehicles. Initially, the insurer did not want to settle. However, before the trial, we were able to win compensation for the injured family.
- We won $850,000 for a motorcycle accident claimant. While we agreed to keep the specific details of the case confidential, we fought tooth and nail to get our clients what they rightfully deserved.
- We secured an $87,500 award for a dog bite victim and their loved ones. The family brought their case to us after their first lawyer said $22,000 was the best they could do. However, through our experience and network of resources, we were able to increase their compensation by nearly 300%.
If you have problems getting the money you need, bring your case to us. Regardless of what the insurer tells you, we will fight for the full cost of your accident-related losses.
For a Free, No-Obligation Case Evaluation, Call Bressman Law Today
For help with a personal injury claim in Cincinnati, count on David Bressman and his team at Bressman Law. Our track record, Google reviews, and client testimonials speak for themselves. We get the job done by helping our clients recover the money they deserve so they can put their lives back together.
If you have been injured, we want to hear from you today. Schedule a free, no-obligation case evaluation with a member of our team.