A construction accident may be grounds for compensation. A Cincinnati construction accident lawyer from Bressman Law will take the burden of pursuing a legal case off your shoulders while you put your energy into your recovery.
Potential Compensation for a Construction Accident in Cincinnati
Getting hurt in a construction accident can lead to financial, emotional, and physical hardship. You shouldn’t have to pay off all these related expenses without any help.
In your insurance claim or lawsuit, you can request damages for:
- Short- and long-term medical bills
- All of your lost wages
- Emotional anguish
- Pain caused by injury or illness
- The cost of a permanent disability
- Diminished quality of life
- Any other damages from your construction accident
In late 2019, a construction worker passed away on the job when a building in Cincinnatti partially collapsed. If you lost your loved one due to a construction accident, you can pursue awards for their funeral and burial costs and your loss of consortium.
Whatever the case, our team personally investigates your losses. Our goal is to find out why your construction accident happened, who caused your accident, and how much money those losses entitle you to recover.
Our Lawyers Will Seek Proof That May Help You Obtain Coverage
Whenever we negotiate for compensation, proof is a great benefit. Certain types of evidence and documentation may help with your case. Our team will pursue:
- A copy of the incident report
- Witness accounts of your construction accident
- Video evidence of your construction accident
- Video and photographic evidence of conditions that caused your accident
- Documentation of your medical care (bills, doctors’ diagnoses, treatment regiments)
- Proof that you are unable to work and of how much income you will lose
If you have any other forms of evidence that can help your case, let your lawyer know. The smallest piece of information can make a difference.
Our Team Fights for the Compensation That You Deserve, and Nothing Less
Bressman Law knows what clients need most: fair compensation. Our team creates a custom-tailored strategy for each client’s case. That strategy will revolve around obtaining every dollar that you deserve.
Potential sources of compensation include:
- A pre-trial settlement, which the American Bar Association (ABA) cites as the primary outcome of lawsuits
- A judgment awarded after we complete a trial
We will investigate your construction accident fully before we decide how to seek awards. Let one of our construction accident lawyers serving Cincinnati identify and pursue coverage for your losses.
For a free legal consultation with a construction accident attorney in Cincinnati, call (614) 538-1116
Bressman Law Has the Accolades to Lead Your Construction Accident Case
If you are seeking a law firm in Cincinnati, then you should consider several things. Relevant criteria include:
- Clients’ reviews of the law firm: Do past clients speak highly of the law firm?
- The law firm’s record of recoveries: Has the firm you are considering won for their clients?
- The law firm’s practice areas and legal qualifications: Do the firm’s lawyers have the experience necessary to handle your case capably?
Now, compare these criteria against Bressman Law’s own accolades. Here is what our former clients say about us:
- “David didn’t jump to conclusions and took the time to listen to me, read the records, and advise me of my options and chances pursuing litigation. David made no promises, yet still kept me at ease. He prepared me for deposition and mediation.” – Melinda P.
- The best part about the service I got from Bressman Law was the personal attention. Every time I called the office a human answered the phone, I was never put through voice mail or had to press numbers for departments… – Mary H.
In addition to our stellar client reviews, Bressman Law meets other important criteria for your case. Construction accidents are one of our practice areas, and we will assign a lawyer who is qualified to handle your case.
How Bressman Law Can Help with an Insurance Claim or a Lawsuit
Our firm leaves no stone unturned when it comes to your lawsuit or insurance claim. We seek every piece of evidence and documentation, identify every liable party, and pursue every dollar of compensation that you deserve.
We may also assist you by:
- Paying the upfront cost of your case: Our clients pay no upfront expenses, and our firm pays every cost to complete your case. Our fee is deducted from your compensation.
- Helping you arrange medical care: We may also help you arrange temporary transportation, counseling, and other services that you need.
- Dealing with the insurance companies: If you file a claim, then we will deal with insurance companies on your behalf.
- Dealing with attorneys: We deal with other lawyers who may be involved in your lawsuit.
- Negotiating for a fair settlement: Whether our negotiating partner is an insurance company or attorney, we will not settle until you receive a fair compensation offer.
- Defending your rights: We preserve your right to pursue fair compensation. We will not allow you to be taken advantage of.
Your only concern should be healing. A lawsuit or insurance claim can provide much-needed financial relief, and obtaining that relief is our job.
Cincinnati Construction Accident Attorney (614) 538-1116
Call Bressman Law Today for a Free Consultation
Do not wait to hire a construction accident lawyer from Bressman Law. Cases in Cincinnati may be subject to Ohio’s statutes of limitations for civil cases under Ohio Revised Code Section 2305.10 or Ohio Revised Code Section 2125.02.
With over 60 years of courtroom experience, Bressman Law will lead your case from beginning to finish. Reach out to our team today at (877) 538-1116 for your free consultation. Let us provide the warm, supportive, and helpful legal care that our firm is known for.