At Bressman Law, I primarily focus on one aspect of the law: Personal Injury. My father has built this practice on this philosophy: “We are willing to take your case to trial while other attorneys may merely settle your case.” I embody that same mentality. If you want an attorney who will go toe-to-toe with the opposition, I am your attorney.
Before Bressman Law, I worked for the Honorable Judge Frederick D. Nelson on the 10th District Court of Appeals of Ohio as a Judicial Staff Attorney. Mainly, I assisted the Judge in his authoring of opinions by reviewing the record and precedent. While working for the Judge, I got an insider perspective on how our court system operates; This knowledge helps me better protect your rights.
Upon passing the bar, I worked for the Ohio Attorney General’s Office as an Assistant Attorney General in the Health and Human Services division. While there, I represented the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services and the Ohio Department of Medicaid. Working for the Ohio Attorney General, I gained valuable experience litigating in front of administrative hearing officers for the various agencies and the Common Pleas Court.
For law school, I attended the Ohio State University Moritz College of Law. I researched for Professor Arthur F. Greenbaum and Professor Steven F. Huefner during my second and third year on the topics of Ethics and Legislation, respectively. I worked as one of the Symposium Editors for The Ohio State Journal on Dispute Resolution. I also participated on the Corporate Law Moot Court team that finished in the final four at its competition. During my time at Moritz, I presided over a student group that the national organization named the “National Chapter of the Year.”
Before my career as a lawyer, I worked as a Radio DJ for a Top 40s radio station. While I prefer AC/DC to Justin Bieber, I learned valuable lessons about public speaking and thinking on my feet.
For my undergraduate studies, I attended the Indiana Institute of Technology in Fort Wayne, Indiana majoring in Communication. I graduated number one in my major and the entire college of General Studies. I worked as a broadcast announcer for the school’s broadcasting department doing the play-by-play for wrestling matches as well as baseball, lacrosse, basketball, and volleyball games.
While attending Worthington Kilbourne High School, I captained the wrestling team my senior year and led my team in takedowns. My love for wrestling later led me to coach at various schools locally including being the Head Wrestling Coach at Dublin Karrer Middle School. I have enjoyed my season tickets to The Ohio State University’s wrestling team.
My wife and I currently live in Westerville, Ohio. We married in November of 2019 and I have been extremely blessed ever since (she would probably tell you a different story, though). She is a technology engineer at a local engineering consulting firm in Columbus. We enjoy the local theatre, trying new restaurants, and cooking all types of cuisine.
The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law – J.D.
Indiana Institute of Technology- B.A. Communication, with Honors
Worthington Kilbourne High School
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law’s “John J. Adams Memorial Award” for leadership in and significant contributions through law-related activities within the college of law.
- Indiana Tech’s Outstanding Graduate Award for the major of Communication and the overall College of General Studies.
- The G.O.L.D. (Graduate of the Last Decade) Award which recognizes both service to Indiana Tech and early career achievements of a recent graduate of Indiana Tech’s traditional undergraduate program.
- Head Wrestling Coach – Olentangy Fire (An all girl’s wrestling team encompassing Olentangy Orange Middle, Olentangy Liberty Middle, Olentangy Hyatts Middle, Berkshire Middle, and Shanahan middle.)
- Member of the Genoa Township Police Advisory Committee
- Mentor for law students at The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
- Former Head Wrestling Coach – Dublin Karrer Middle School
- Former Mock Trial Coach – Thomas Worthington High School
- Former Mock Trial Coach – The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
- Former Vice-President – Indiana Tech Alumni Board of Directors