You may consider partnering with our Dublin personal injury lawyers because:
- You need to pay your medical bills, lost income, and other related losses.
- You’re not sure how to recover compensation on your own.
- You want someone else to manage the legal process for you.
If you were injured in an accident, Bressman Law will fight for you. You can speak with a member of our team in a free consultation or have a loved one call on your behalf. We want to build your personal injury case and fight for the compensation you need.
We’ve Recovered Millions for Injured Claimants in Ohio
A Dublin, OH, personal injury lawyer from Bressman Law can recover compensation for your injury-related losses. Some of our recent successes include:
- A $1.6 million settlement for a car accident case in 2020 for a family of four
- An $850,000 settlement for a motorcycle accident case in 2020
- A $450,000 settlement for a truck accident case in 2019
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury attorney in Dublin, call (614) 538-1116
How Our Team Serving Dublin, OH, will Seek Compensation
As our client, you can expect us to:
- Identify the liable party or parties
- Collect information to support your case
- Calculate how much compensation you can pursue
- Handle the administrative tasks your case requires, such as paperwork and communications
- Represent you during negotiations to reach an out-of-court settlement
- Represent you in court to present your case if necessary
Dublin Personal Injury Attorney (614) 538-1116
What Kinds of Cases does Our Legal Team Handle?
The personal injury lawyers at Bressman Law handle many kinds of cases, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bus accidents
- Construction accidents
- Dog bites
- Wrongful death cases
If your accident’s not on this list, we still encourage you to call us. We offer free case reviews for this purpose. Should you decide to work with us, we can start building your case immediately.
Click to contact our Dublin Personal Injury Lawyers today
Auto Accidents in Dublin, OH
Dublin, OH is a bustling city with a population of over 47,000 residents. With its location on the northwest side of Columbus, Dublin is home to many major roads and highways that can be dangerous for drivers. Some of the most dangerous roads in Dublin, OH include the I-270 ramp to Tuttle Mall, Frantz Road, Rings Road, and S.R. 33. If you have been injured in an auto accident on one of these roads or any other road in Dublin, OH, our experienced Dublin personal injury lawyers can help you seek compensation.
When you’re involved in an auto accident in Dublin, it’s important to know that the nearest hospital for medical attention is Dublin Methodist Hospital, located at 7500 Hospital Drive, Dublin, OH 43016. The Dublin Police Department, located at 6565 Commerce Parkway, Dublin, OH 43017, would typically be dispatched to accidents within the city.
If you need to file an auto accident claim or lawsuit in Dublin, OH, the court handling your case would depend on the location of the accident and the amount of damages involved. In Dublin, the courts that typically handle auto accident claims or lawsuits are the Franklin County Court of Common Pleas and the Delaware County Court of Common Pleas.
Bressman Law has helped numerous clients in Dublin and the surrounding areas with their auto accident cases. We can build a strong case and fight for the compensation you deserve. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
We Will Gather Evidence to Support Your Personal Injury Case
The first step in building a personal injury claim requires an investigation. We can use the following evidence to build your case:
- The official accident report
- Photos or videos of the accident (or accident scene)
- Expert witness testimony, like from a medical professional or an accident reconstruction analyst
- Surveillance footage that captured the accident
- Documents such as medical records, driving records, or cell phone records
If possible, we can interview people who witnessed the accident that led to your injuries. Statements from witnesses can help a Dublin, OH, personal injury attorney from our team build your case and pursue compensation.
Why You Should File a Personal Injury Case Right Away
Waiting too long to file your case can be detrimental to its outcome. If you wait too long to file, a claims adjuster may wonder: “If their injuries were so serious, why didn’t they say something right after the accident?”
When considering legal action, you should also consider:
Ohio’s Statute of Limitations
According to Ohio Revised Code Section 2305.10, you generally have two years to file your lawsuit. If you miss this deadline, your case could get dismissed.
Several aspects can make these two years “fly by,” including:
- Collecting evidence
- Contacting the involved parties (including eyewitnesses) and getting statements
- Negotiating with the insurance company to reach an insurance claim settlement
Our legal team will file and manage your case, but the decision to begin starts with you. Do not hesitate to start your legal journey today.
What Happens When You Consult a Personal Injury Lawyer from Our Firm
From the start, your personal injury attorney will be preparing your case for trial. At Bressman Law, you can also expect us to:
Negotiate a Settlement
We may negotiate a settlement with the at-fault party or their insurance company. Your lawyer can prepare your case and present all its relevant facts.
If you receive an acceptable settlement offer, your attorney will finalize your decision. However, if the insurer repeatedly offers a low settlement, we will continue preparing for trial.
Filing a Personal Injury Lawsuit
The next step is to file the lawsuit with the court and pay the filing fee. You are not paying for any of these costs or attorney’s fees unless you win your case or we get you a settlement. There is no cost to you throughout the process until it ends in your favor. If it doesn’t, you pay nothing.
Exchange Information with the Other Party’s Legal Team
The “discovery” period is when your lawyer exchanges evidence with the other party’s lawyer. During this time, you may undergo an examination by a medical professional.
During discovery, the insurance company may come forward with a settlement offer. At Bressman Law, we work to get what is fair—given the suffering, pain, and financial impact on you or your family.
Argue for What You Need
Our trial-ready lawyers have years of experience advocating for injured claimants in court. While your case unfolds, we will present an argument that asserts your right to damages. We will also cross-examine the other party’s witnesses, object to unfair questions, and serve as your legal advocate.
Our Team Will Address Each of Your Case’s Challenges
Even straightforward personal injury cases aren’t easy. Each case comes with its own unique challenges–and we’re ready to combat each of them. Consider the following:
We Will Protect You from Bad Faith Insurance Practices
Insurance companies don’t always resolve claims in good faith. They may unjustly undervalue, contest, or deny your claim. They may also:
- Pressure you into accepting less than you deserve
- Refuse to answer your messages and phone calls
- Pass your claim around from adjuster to adjuster
- Continuously ask you for more information
- Deny you the coverage you deserve
We Will Calculate Your Non-Economic Damages
By reviewing your medical bills and employment records, you may have a good idea of what your economic damages are worth. However, you may not understand how much you can seek for non-economic damages, like pain and suffering.
We will calculate your losses based on the many aspects of your situation, including:
- Your injuries and estimated recovery time
- How much time you missed from work
- Any long-term changes to your mobility
- Your physical and mental health
- Testimony from those close to you
We Will Manage All Communications
Managing phone calls from claims adjusters, emails from the involved parties, and other correspondence can be difficult. Now, you should have this time to focus on your well-being–not juggling calls and messages.
Your lawyer in Dublin, Ohio, will manage all of your case’s communications. You won’t have to talk to anyone while your case unfolds.
You’re Not Satisfied with Your Current Lawyer
We’ve represented clients who have come to us from other law firms. Sometimes, they say that their lawyer didn’t prioritize their interests or said their case was worth nothing. If you’re coming to us from another law firm, we can manage everything your case requires. We will assess your situation, evaluate your losses, and give the client-centered attention you deserve.
Three Things to Do After Getting Hurt in Franklin, Delaware, and Union Counties
After getting hurt or losing a loved one, we recommend the following:
Getting Medical Attention
If you haven’t sought medical attention, you should do so immediately. This may involve visiting an emergency room or urgent care center. While undergoing treatment, keep everything, including:
- The names of your medications
- The date of your follow-up appointments
- The names of the doctors who treated you
- Your medical bills
- Your imaging scans, lab test results, and other relevant information
Getting prompt medical care also shows the insurance company that you were seriously injured and did everything possible to remedy your condition.
Checking Out Our Online Resources
Bressman Law is more than a law firm. We’re dedicated to educating our community about the financial recovery process.
We offer these resources:
- The “Auto Collisions: Knowledge Is Power!” guide. This free eBook explains everything you need to know about pursuing compensation, from filing your claim to negotiating a settlement.
- Our glossary. We hate legalese. We believe that legal terms should be accessible to everyone. So, we have an online glossary where you can look up definitions and further explore your legal options.
- The Full Bressman Law Crash Kit. When you request a copy of our free eBook, you’ll also get some other resources–including our “Pain Diary.” Here, you can document the before, during, and after of your accident. We also encourage you to document certain aspects of your recovery period, including your daily pain levels.
Considering Your Legal Options
You don’t have to go through this challenging time alone. We will do everything your case requires from beginning to end. With our legal team’s help, you don’t have to worry about anything. For an “inside look” at what it’s like to partner with us, check out our testimonials.
Call Our Personal Injury Team for a Free Case Evaluation
A Dublin, OH, personal injury lawyer from Bressman Law will work diligently to resolve your case without a trial. Still, if our team can’t settle your case, we are willing to go to court.
We serve Dublin, Ohio, and the surrounding areas, such as:
- Upper Arlington
- Grove City
Call now to receive a free consultation from our team. Dial (877) 538-1116 to get started. If you can’t come to us, we will come to you.