If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence, the repercussions can be severe: expensive medical bills, loss of income, and other hardships. With a Worthington personal injury lawyer from Bressman Law supporting you, the recovery journey becomes more manageable.
At Bressman Law, our dedicated team is ready to defend your rights and ensure you get the compensation you rightfully deserve.
Why Choose a Worthington Personal Injury Lawyer from Bressman Law?
Engaging a personal injury lawyer can help:
- Navigate intricate legal processes.
- Facilitate negotiations with the liable parties or their insurers.
- Ensure you receive rightful compensation for all injury-induced losses.
With vast experience across Ohio, we confidently represent our clients, promising no fees until your case concludes.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury attorney in Worthington, call (614) 538-1116
Our Track Record in Ohio
Our legal team has consistently secured substantial settlements for clients, including:
- $1.6 million for a 2020 car accident involving a family of four.
- $850,000 for a 2020 motorcycle accident victim.
- $450,000 for a 2019 truck accident case.
For a free consultation in Worthington, call us at (614) 418-6777.
Worthington Personal Injury Attorney (614) 538-1116
How Our Legal Team Supports You
When you choose us, expect:
- Identification and proof of the responsible party’s liability.
- Thorough evidence collection.
- Accurate loss compensation calculation.
- Comprehensive administrative support, including paperwork.
- Court representation.
We manage a broad spectrum of cases, from car and motorcycle accidents to wrongful deaths and dog bites. If your situation isn’t listed, complete our free case evaluation form.
Click to contact our Worthington Personal Injury Lawyers today
Auto Accidents in Worthington, OH
Worthington’s bustling roads like I-270 and OH-315 increase the risk of auto accidents. If involved, prioritize medical care at Mount Carmel St. Ann’s, 500 S. Cleveland Ave, Westerville, OH 43081.
For accidents within city limits, the Worthington Division of Police, 6555 Worthington-Galena Road, is typically dispatched.
Depending on the accident’s specifics, claims might be managed by the Franklin or Delaware County Court of Common Pleas.
With Bressman Law’s robust history of aiding Worthington residents with auto accident claims, you’re in safe hands. Contact us for a free consultation.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Building a Strong Personal Injury Case
For a successful claim, we:
- Use the official police accident report.
- Analyze accident scene photos.
- Consult expert witnesses.
- Study crucial physical evidence, like medical and driving records.
- Review any available surveillance footage.
Ohio’s Statute of Limitations
As per the Ohio Revised Code Section 2305.10, there’s a two-year window from the accident date to file a lawsuit. Miss it, and you risk case dismissal. Our team ensures you meet all vital deadlines.
From the outset, we prepare your case for trial. If a fair settlement offer arises, we’ll assess it. If not, we’re ready for court.
At Bressman Law, we target fair compensation based on your physical, emotional, and financial hardships. Call (877) 711-3488 for a free consultation.
Serving Worthington and nearby areas, such as Columbus, Westerville, Powell, and Upper Arlington, we’re always ready to assist. If you can’t come to us, we’ll come to you.