If someone else owed you a duty of care – whether it be on the road, a private property, or a medical facility – and they failed to live up to this standard, you may have the option to pursue a case for compensation.
Having an Upper Arlington personal injury lawyer with Bressman Law on your side can help reduce your burden. Our team will lead your legal case while you get better.
How does Bressman Law Serve Our Clients?
Personal injury is what Bressman Law does. Some of the areas we cover include:
- Car accidents
- Premises liability
- Bus accidents
- Truck accidents
- Dog bites
- Bicycle accidents
- Construction accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
As much as we understand personal injury law, we will let our client reviews illustrate how we serve the injured throughout Ohio, including Upper Arlington:
- “One of the reasons I chose to work with Bressman Law is because they fight for the little man. David understood my situation and gave me total respect throughout the whole process. I was grateful for the preparation David offered so I would be comfortable answering the other attorney’s questions.” – Chris B.
- “David and his team were always easy to get a hold of when I needed to ask questions. They kept me up to date on everything and always returned my phone calls… Throughout the entire case, Bressman Law treated us with consideration and respect.” – Stan S.
- “David Bressman and his staff are always very quick to respond to any messages, questions or problems that I might have… He also has been a great attorney “all the way around,” he “covers all the bases” while making me feel comfortable and not stressed at all…” – Sherry C.
Winning for clients is what fuels Bressman Law.
Why Should You Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer From Our Firm?
If you are considering a personal injury case, then you are likely facing challenges. The hurdles in front of you may include:
- Recovering from injuries: Recovery requires your total focus and time. Dealing with a lawsuit without a lawyer could directly distract from your recovery.
- Financial pressures: Injuries may prevent you from working, while you may also face costs from your injuries. Your lawyer’s primary goal will be to win compensation and ease your financial burden.
- Psychological pressure: Injuries, financial strain, and other problems may strain your mental health. Do not add to your stress by trying to complete a lawsuit or insurance claim on your own.
The clearest way to take care of yourself? Let Bressman Law lead your case. In addition to the above considerations, you may hire our firm because:
- We are an Ohio-based law firm that is familiar with Upper Arlington.
- Our lawyers have more than 60 years of combined courtroom experience.
- We are warm, supportive, and helpful in the way that we represent our clients.
- We do our best to get the job done for clients like you.
A personal injury lawyer from our team is ready to lead your case in Upper Arlington.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury attorney in Upper Arlington, call (614) 538-1116
What Compensation Is on the Line for Your Personal Injury Case?
Every personal injury case involves different types of compensation. The specific injuries that a victim has, the symptoms that they experience, and the severity of their injuries may all affect case value.
There are, however, certain types of losses that occur across many case types. Those losses include:
Your Injuries Can Lead to Pain and Suffering
Personal injury victims generally experience pain and suffering. Yours may include emotional anguish, pain caused by your injuries, sleep issues, recurring negative thoughts, and other unpleasant symptoms.
You May Face High Medical Costs After an Accident
Personal injury cases generally involve either injury or illness. When health problems arise, the afflicted may need consistent medical care. Surgery, hospitalization, and rehabilitation may also be necessary. Bressman Law will seek full coverage of such medical expenses.
Your Injuries May Have Affected Your Working Ability
Injury or illness can incapacitate you, causing you to lose your normal wages. You may also lose standing at your place of work, forfeit performance-based bonuses, and lose earning power for the foreseeable future. Your judgment or settlement may cover these losses.
Serious Injuries Can Result in Wrongful Death
A personal injury lawyer on our team can also handle a wrongful death case. If your loved one passed away, you may deserve a financial recovery. In addition to the losses already listed, you may receive awards for funeral expenses, loss of consortium, and other eligible damages.
Upper Arlington Personal Injury Attorney (614) 538-1116
You Can Hire Bressman Law at no Upfront or Out-of-Pocket Cost
Bressman Law offers you a No Fee Guarantee. Rather than charging by the hour or for a flat rate, we make our fee contingent on your case outcome. If we do not secure monetary damages, then we receive no fee for our service.
You can trust us to seek a positive outcome for you. We may generally try to settle. The American Bar Association (ABA) explains that settlements are the most common outcome for civil cases, and it may be the resolution to yours. Our firm is receptive to any path that secures fair compensation for you.
We Can Handle Every Feature of Your Personal Injury Case
From your first consultation to the resolution of your case, Bressman Law will lead your fight for justice. We can gather evidence, determine liability, and negotiate on your behalf. Once you hire us, winning your case becomes our responsibility.
Click to contact our Upper Arlington Personal Injury Lawyers today
Call Bressman Law Today for Your Free Consultation
There is no reason to wait. Hiring a personal injury lawyer from Bressman Law requires only one call. After your consultation, we may begin your case in Upper Arlington.
Call the team at Bressman Law today at (877) 538-1116. Do not wait to complete your case review. There may be timelines that limit your time to file a case under Ohio Revised Code Section 2305.10 and Ohio Revised Code Section 2125.02. Time permitting, we will file your case as quickly as possible.
Call or text (614) 538-1116 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form