If you were injured or lost a loved one due to the negligence of another person or organization, our team of personal injury lawyers serving Pickerington can help you build a compensation case.
We are committed to our clients and understand how being injured can impact your life, family, and future. Therefore, we work long and hard to prepare your case, devoting the time and resources necessary to get you the financial recovery you deserve.
We Understand the Difficulties You Are Going Through
Being injured can have a huge impact on your career and family life. After an accident, it is easy to feel overwhelmed and frustrated, especially if the accident was caused by another person’s negligence. Negligence is a legal term to describe what happens when an individual, business, or other entity does something or fails to do something they should, which results in harm or injury to others.
We Listen to Your Concerns
If someone else’s wrongdoing causes you injury or illness, it is important to know you are not facing this struggle alone. With more than 30 years of serving personal injury clients, we understand your fears and frustrations relating to:
- How quickly or easily you will recover
- How you will pay your medical bills and meet your other financial obligations while being unable to work
- Job security and the effect of your injuries on your ability to work
- Pressure and stress on your family life due to the accident
- What to expect from the legal process of pursuing compensation
- How much compensation you could recover
- What your legal options are
Many of the concerns listed above can be quantified in terms of financial recovery. This is one of the reasons we enjoy building genuine connections with our clients. By taking the time to understand the challenges they face, we ensure they feel heard, supported, and fairly represented in their case.
We Always Aim to Make the Legal Process as Stress-Free as Possible
To make the legal process less stressful for our clients, our lawyers manage most of the administration and communications involved in the legal process of pursuing compensation. We also provide our services on a contingency fee basis. This means our clients have no upfront expenses to pay as we finance the cost of building and pursuing the case and only recover our fees in cases we win.
When You Are Hurting, We Fight Hard for the Compensation You Deserve
The burden of proof rests with the injured party in a personal injury claim. Simply put, to be awarded compensation, we will need to prove the opposing party was negligent and caused the accident that resulted in your injuries. As such, building a detailed case can include:
- Conducting a thorough investigation into the cause of the accident to identify liable parties and preserve evidence
- Gathering the evidence and other supporting information to prove your case
- Assessing the financial extent of your injuries and other losses related to the accident
- Managing case administration and communications with insurance companies and other involved parties
- Negotiating for an appropriate settlement with the opposing side’s insurance company
- Representing you in court if a fair resolution cannot be agreed upon
While we cannot take away your pain, we can support you through the legal process and fight for the compensation you and your family deserve to move past this difficult time.
For a free legal consultation with a personal injury attorney in Pickerington, call (614) 538-1116
How Much Compensation Could I Receive?
It is understandable to want to know how much compensation you could receive – unfortunately, there is no “one size fits all” simple answer – but this works in your favor. Every client we represent is unique, and no two accidents are identical. The same injury can affect two different people in very different ways.
By understanding your specific situation in detail, we can accurately assess the full extent of your injuries physically, financially, and emotionally. As a general guide, however, the damages we typically pursue on behalf of our clients in personal injury accident claims can include:
- Medical bills and rehabilitation costs
- Lost wages and compensation if your injuries affect your ability to work
- The cost of any adaptations required to your home or vehicle as a result of your injuries
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment or quality of life
- Property damage or loss
An important thing to know about filing a personal injury lawsuit is there is limited time to begin legal action per Ohio Revised Code Section 2305.10. Under this law, injured people generally have two years to file their case with the courts. If the deadline expires, you could risk your right to pursue compensation altogether, so we would advise that you act sooner rather than later to protect your right to file.
Pickerington Personal Injury Attorney (614) 538-1116
We Can Help with a Wide Variety of Personal Injury Cases
By focusing exclusively on personal injury law, we can provide our clients with the quality of cases you can expect from a legal practice with over 30 years of experience in this complex field. We continually innovate and develop to stay current, so our clients receive the best support and value from our legal services in cases involving:
- Car accidents
- Accidents involving trucks and large rigs
- Motorbike accidents
- Bus accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Personal injury cases involving dangerous or defective products
- Cases involving wrongful death
Click to contact our Pickerington Personal Injury Lawyers today
Let Bressman Law Help You Move On with Your Life
If you were injured or lost a loved one due to the negligence of another person or organization, the attorneys at Bressman Law can help. As a people-centered law firm, we will always support and prioritize the best interests of our clients.
To learn more, contact us today and schedule a free consultation. We will answer your questions, explain your legal options, and help you decide if you need legal representation to protect your rights at no obligation.
Call or text (614) 538-1116 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form