Building a compensation case in the aftermath of a car accident is complex and time-consuming. Yet, a Pickerington car accident lawyer from our team can help. Bressman Law will do all the hard work of building your case while you concentrate on your physical and emotional recovery.
Our law firm will investigate and evaluate your case, exploring all available options for financial recovery. We also offer free case reviews where you can meet with our team and explore your legal options.
You Can Recover the Cost of Treating Your Car Accident Injuries
A car accident can lead to costly and long-term treatments, rehabilitation, and therapy. These costs are the responsibility of the at-fault driver from the time of the collision until your medical team declares you fully recovered.
We will seek compensation for:
- Emergency room visits
- Ambulance transportation
- Required medications
- Assistive medical devices
- In-home medical support
- Treatment-related travel
Recoverable medical expenses also include physical therapy, rehabilitation, lab and diagnostic tests, and mental health care expenses. Our team will collect the medical records that substantiate these costs.
You Can Recover Other Injury-Related Costs
In addition to medical care, your injuries can have a financial impact on other areas of your life. When we represent you, the injury-related costs we fight to recover include:
- Lost income, including full and part-time employment, freelance jobs, consultancy, gig-economy income, and losses that stem from full or partial business ownership
- Property damage expenses, including restoring your car to its pre-accident condition (or replacing your vehicle if it’s deemed a total loss)
We also help you recover compensation for your immediate and ongoing physical, mental, and emotional pain and suffering. We will obtain your medical records, written prognosis statement, and proof of income to substantiate these costs.
Your Right to Recover Damages Has a Time Limit in Ohio
The state of Ohio limits the time you have to pursue the at-fault driver for damages in court. While we resolve many injury cases through insurance negotiations, sometimes, filing a lawsuit and going to court are necessary.
After an accident in Pickerington:
- In general, the personal injury statute of limitations is two years, according to Ohio Revised Code Section 2305.10. It starts on the date of the accident.
- In general, the wrongful death statute of limitations is two years, according to Ohio Revised Code Section 2125.02. This deadline starts on the date of a loved one’s passing.
On your own, it can be easy to misunderstand or miscalculate the statute of limitations, especially since it can change according to the circumstances of your accident.
Yet, when you consult with one of our car accident lawyers serving Pickerington, you don’t have to worry about your case’s deadlines. We will file your case’s necessary paperwork within the allotted period to preserve your right to damages.
For a free legal consultation with a car accident attorney in Pickerington, call (614) 538-1116
Our Law Firm Will Handle Your Case from Start to Finish
When you trust our law firm with your personal injury case, you put the power of our entire team behind your fight for compensation. We will take care of every aspect of preparing your case.
To bolster and support your right to recover damages, our legal team will:
- Conduct a thorough investigation
- Identify the at-fault driver and their insurer
- Identify and consult expert witnesses, such as accident reconstruction specialists
- Locate and interview eyewitnesses
- Calculate your injury-related losses
- Protect you from aggressive insurance companies
- Guide your case to completion
With more than 30 years of serving personal injury clients, we understand the physical, emotional, and financial aftermath of a collision. We’re wholeheartedly committed to each client we represent.
Our car accident lawyers who represent injured clients in Pickerington work hard to recover the damages you are entitled to. We aim to provide comprehensive legal support in a warm, friendly environment.
Leave Evidence Collection to Our Team
Collecting evidence after a car accident can be time-consuming. In some cases, it can also be easier for our lawyers to access certain types of evidence, such as the at-fault motorist’s driving records.
Additional evidence we collect for you will include:
- The car accident report that contains key contact information, facts about causation, and notes and diagrams from the investigating officer
- Witness statements and testimonials that provide an objective statement on what happened from multiple points of view
- Photos and videos from witnesses, investigators, dashcams, and surveillance cameras that capture the before, during, and aftermath of the accident
We will compile your medical records and statements that document your injuries and their causes. We will also collect employment records, salary history, and tax records to prove the monetary value of your income losses.
We Are Committed to Helping Car Accident Clients Recover Damages
When you hire our car accident team to represent you, we put the power of our entire team behind your fight. Previous car accident clients say the following:
- Stacy Roasa: Mr. Bressman is a great attorney. I was involved in an auto accident…He was great at answering any questions and was very quick to respond to my emails. My settlement happened quickly, and I was more than pleased with the outcome.
- Howie Broyles: The office staff was wonderful to deal with and David Bressman was a great attorney. We received a great settlement without the hassle of going to court…They really cared about what our needs were.
We never stop fighting for our injured clients. Your fight for compensation is our fight for you. We’re committed to doing everything possible to achieve a fair outcome.
Pickerington Car Accident Attorney (614) 538-1116
Call Today for a Free Consultation
If you or someone you love was injured in a collision, you could have the right to compensation via a personal injury case. Our car accident lawyers serving clients in Pickerington will help you battle the at-fault party’s insurance company for the financial compensation you need and deserve.
Contact one of our consultation team members at Bressman Law to get your free case review today.
Call or text (614) 538-1116 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form