Injuries or death caused by a dangerous product may entitle you to awards. Through a claim or lawsuit, you may receive coverage for your medical expenses and other losses.
Bressman Law can provide a Cincinnati product liability lawyer to represent you. We will do everything you need to complete your case.
Do You Have an Eligible Product Liability Case?
As the Legal Information Institute (LII) notes, liability for a dangerous product may extend to:
- Those who manufacturer a product’s components
- Those who assemble a product
- The wholesaler of a product
- The retailer of a product
Product liability cases generally stem from inherent defects in the product. That is, the plaintiff used the product in its intended manner, yet still suffered harm. Our team will review your personal circumstances and determine if you have grounds for a product liability case.
For a free legal consultation with a product liability lawyer serving Cincinnati, call (614) 538-1116
What Awards Can You Receive for a Cincinnati Product Liability Case?
Your product liability case may revolve around injuries or a loved one’s death. Injury and wrongful death cases may entitle you to different types of losses.
If your product liability case involves non-fatal injuries, then your covered losses may include past and expected medical expenses, lost income, loss of performance bonuses, pain and suffering, and any other losses caused by a dangerous product.
A wrongful death case may involve similar losses, such as final medical expenses and pain and suffering. In addition, you may receive awards for loss of a spouse, loss of a parent, loss of financial support, and funeral expenses.
What Is the Value of a Product Liability Case?
The value of your case is generally equal to the cost of your losses. In order to determine the value of your case, our team will:
- Meet with you and record your losses
- Investigate your injuries, trauma, and other losses to identify additional forms of harm
- Add up the cost of your economic losses
- Calculate the value of your non-economic losses
The value of every product liability case may differ, but we take a personalized approach to figure out how much your individual damages are worth.
Is There Risk in Calculating Your Own Losses?
Yes. There may also be a risk in handling other aspects of your product liability case. Without our firm to help you, you may:
- Complete an inaccurate case valuation, possibly causing the dismissal of your lawsuit
- File your case improperly, causing you to miss the deadline to file
- Become overwhelmed by the responsibilities of a lawsuit
- Forfeit the compensation that you deserve
The product liability lawyers at Bressman Law can calculate your losses for you. We will handle all other steps of your case in Cincinnati. Our team works hard to get the job done for victims of dangerous products.
Cincinnati Product Liability Lawyer Near Me (614) 538-1116
Why do Our Clients Choose Bressman Law for Their Product Liability Cases?
Bressman Law clients value our experience. We have more than 60 years of combined courtroom experience, which comes in handy during product liability cases. Former clients have explained how our team has helped them. Our client reviews include:
- “David [Bressman] is perfect in a situation where calm and reasoning are needed. His ability to explain details in a clear manner is just what is needed in stressful situations. He also does a wonderful job getting to know you and your situation..” – Tim B.
- “David and his team were always easy to get a hold of when I needed to ask questions. They kept me up to date on everything… I always had copies of the latest paperwork or documents for my case and everything they provided was extremely helpful. ..” – Stan S.
Bressman Law Offers a No Fee Guarantee
Our clients never have to worry about the cost of hiring our firm. With our No Fee Guarantee, Bressman Law ensures that you pay nothing unless we win monetary damages for you.
Hiring our firm:
- Comes with no upfront or out-of-pocket costs
- Imposes no financial risk (you do not pay unless we win)
Our firm takes all of the financial risk when completing your case. All we ask is for a portion of your winnings.
How Bressman Law Completes Product Liability Cases
We complete product liability cases by:
Determining who is Responsible for the Dangerous Product
We must determine where along the manufacturing chain a defect occurred. Bressman Law will hire any product liability experts who can pinpoint the source of danger.
Gathering Evidence of Negligence
We may be able to prove that a specific defendant caused the harmful defect through testimony and recall notices.
Securing Proof of Your Losses
Proof of loss (medical bills, income statements, physicians’ diagnoses) may be necessary to obtain compensation. Our team will secure as much documentation of your losses as possible.
Negotiating with Defendants’ Attorneys
Bressman Law pursues settlements for our clients. As the American Bar Association (ABA) notes, a settlement is a more likely outcome for your case than trial. Our team will negotiate with defendants’ lawyers on your behalf.
If we cannot settle for the amount that you deserve, we may complete a trial.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
You Should Act Before Your Product Liability Case Deadline Expires
Ohio Revised Code Section 2305.10 generally allows you two years to file your personal injury case. Ohio Revised Code Section 2125.02 allows you the same two-year window to file a wrongful death case.
These deadlines do have exceptions. Our firm will evaluate your case. We can represent you if you are eligible for awards.
Call Bressman Law for a Free Consultation
Having a lawyer on our team lead your product liability case in Cincinnati allows you to focus on grieving, recovery, and other important concerns. You will avoid the stress of a personal injury or wrongful death case while Bressman Law fights for you.
Call Bressman Law today at (877) 538-1116 for your free consultation.