Did you get into an Uber accident in Dublin, OH? If so, you may want an attorney on your side to help you fight for the compensation you deserve. At Bressman Law, we understand the complexities associated with these accidents and know how to navigate them.
After suffering injuries in an Uber accident, you could face significant financial burdens. Whether you’re out of work or behind on medical bills, the Dublin, OH, Uber accident lawyers from Bressman Law can help you get the money you need. Our team has stood up to large corporations in the past and can do the same for you.
Why Hire Bressman Law for Your Dublin, OH, Uber Accident Case?
Bressman Law will fight to get you the compensation you deserve so you can focus on what’s important: recovering. We can help you get the money you need so you have time to heal and not worry about working through the legal process.
You could have lingering impacts from the trauma of an Uber accident. That is why we offer compassionate, supportive, and helpful legal care. We understand you could face significant financial issues during this time, which is why we offer a no-fee guarantee. We offer the following to our clients who choose us to represent them:
- Free consultations: When you’ve sustained an injury, you can speak to a member of our legal team for free. We can provide helpful information if you have questions or need to learn more about how an attorney at our firm can help you.
- Contingency fees:`We will not have you pay us for our legal services unless you reach a successful outcome with your case. We charge a pre-determined fee based on a percentage of your winnings.
Our goal is to help you move on with your life. We have served personal injury clients for more than 30 years and can strive to reach a successful outcome for you.
For a free legal consultation with a uber accident attorney in Dublin, call (614) 538-1116
Uber Accident Victims Can Recover Compensation
If you get hurt in an Uber accident, you could recover compensation. Common damages in a car accident case include the following:
- Costs of past and future medical treatment
- Income lost if you had to miss work during your recovery
- Future lost income if you cannot return to work soon after the accident
- Pain and suffering for the physical pain you experienced
- Emotional distress for the emotional trauma you experienced
If your loved one passed away because of the injuries they sustained in the accident, surviving family members could recover compensation for the following damages:
- Funeral or burial expenses
- Loss of consortium for the loss of companionship and support their loved one provided
- Their end-of-life medical expenses
The Dublin, OH, Uber accident lawyers can identify eligible surviving family members who can file and/or benefit from a wrongful death action and help you build a case to get the compensation you need to move forward after the death of a loved one.
Dublin Uber Accident Attorney (614) 538-1116
How Liability Works in Uber Accident Cases
The driver’s status at the time of the accident determines the way you can pursue compensation. According to Uber:
- If the app is off, the applicable personal auto insurance would take care of the damages.
- If the driver has the app on and awaits a ride, Uber’s third-party liability would usually cover the losses.
- If the driver has the app on and is on their way to pick up a passenger or in the middle of transporting one, Uber’s $1 million third-party liability, uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage, and/or contingent comprehensive and collision policy may apply.
Your lawyer can help you determine which option applies to your situation.
Click to contact our Dublin Personal Injury Lawyers today
Common Uber Accident Injuries
There are many types of injuries someone can sustain from an Uber accident. Some victims may have to deal with the aftereffects for the rest of their life, accumulating high medical bills.
Common types of Uber accident injuries include the following:
Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
Traumatic brain injuries usually result from a violent blow or jolt to the head. A mild traumatic brain injury can affect your cells temporarily, while a severe one could cause compensation for the rest of your life, some leading to disability or death.
According to Mayo Clinic, symptoms can include headaches, nausea, memory problems, consciousness loss, coordination, and profound confusion.
Spinal Cord Injuries
Damage to any part of the spinal cord can cause a spinal cord injury. These injuries can often lead to permanent changes to strength, sensation, and other bodily functions.
Victims can sustain a complete or incomplete spinal cord injury. According to Cleveland Clinic, complete refers to losing all feeling and ability to control motor movements. On the other hand, incomplete means you still have some motor capabilities.
The back comprises bones, muscles, and tissue that extends from your neck to your pelvis. Pain and disability from back injuries can last for a long time and limit your range of motion. Types of back injuries include fractures, herniated discs, and sprains.
These injuries can typically happen because of a seatbelt or if the chest hits the steering wheel at high impact. Important internal organs near the chest could sustain damage during these accidents.
Regardless of the injuries you sustained in the accident, our attorneys can help. We can fight for you to get the maximum compensation. You shouldn’t have to deal with the consequences of someone else’s negligent actions.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Our Dublin, OH, Uber Accident Attorneys Can Help You Seek Compensation
Contact Bressman Law today for a free consultation if you’ve sustained injuries in an Uber accident. During a consultation, you can get your questions answered and learn more about your legal options.
We can help you prove the other party is liable so you can get the compensation you need, so let our Dublin, OH, Uber accident lawyers advocate for you.