Has a defective product injured you or someone you love? At Bressman Law, we will help you fight to recover damages from the product’s manufacturer or retailer. We delve deep into your case to identify the negligent party, communicate with their insurance provider, and negotiate an appropriate settlement.
With our guidance and support, you can recover your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Right now, you can begin a free case review and explore working with a Delaware product liability lawyer.
What You Need to Know About Recoverable Damages
Our team is committed to recovering everything you need to account for the physical, emotional, and financial hardships your injuries caused. We will determine what you need by consulting with your medical team, establishing the severity of your condition, and projecting your anticipated losses.
Compensable losses in your case may comprise:
- Past, present, and future medical expenses
- Past, present, and future loss of income
- Past, present, and future pain and suffering
- Ongoing mental and emotional anguish
- Wrongful death-related damages, such as funeral expenses
When we assess the value of your recoverable damages, we are careful to ensure no valid expenses or losses are omitted. We also collect evidence that substantiates your damages, including receipts, written estimates, and proof of income.
For a free legal consultation with a product liability attorney in Delaware, call (614) 538-1116
What You Need to Know About the Statute of Limitations
We settle many cases out of court. However, we have no problem taking your case to trial. Sometimes, we might file a lawsuit to compel the insurer to offer what you need.
Yet, we must file your lawsuit in compliance with the statute of limitations to preserve your right to damages. In product liability cases in Ohio:
- The personal injury statute of limitations is generally two years from the date of your injury, according to Ohio Revised Code Section 2305.10.
- The wrongful death statute of limitations is generally two years from the date of a loved one’s passing, according to Ohio Revised Code Section 2125.02.
Failing to comply with the statute of limitations could put your right to recovery in jeopardy. The court will not hear a case filed outside the two-year period. Our legal team will ensure your case is filed on time and eliminate the risks of noncompliance.
Delaware Product Liability Attorney (614) 538-1116
What You Can Expect from Your Product Liability Lawyer Serving Delaware, Ohio
When you team up with Bressman Law, you can breathe easy knowing:
We Work on a Contingency-Fee Basis
While dealing with serious injuries, you don’t want to worry about affording a lawyer––and we certainly don’t want you to worry, either. That’s why we offer help on a contingency-fee basis. For you, this means:
- You don’t pay anything at the beginning of your case.
- We finance all consulting fees and filing costs.
- A percentage of your settlement accounts for our help.
During your free case review, we can discuss our contingency-fee-based arrangement in more detail.
We Will Handle Evidence Collection and Settlement Negotiations
Collecting evidence is critical to proving the product in question was defective and the product’s manufacturer is liable for your damages. We will take care of evidence collection and organization for you.
Some supporting evidence in your case could include:
- Product research and studies
- Expert witness testimony
- Eyewitness statements
- Medical records and reports
- Photos and videos
- Written reports related to product use
Resolving your case depends on the evidence we have to support it. We encourage you to keep all information related to your treatment and injuries’ cost. Even a seemingly useless document can prove vital in establishing your case.
We Will Keep You Updated on Your Case’s Progression
Our firm has been serving personal injury clients for more than 30 years, and our personal injury firm is comprised of warm, supportive, and helpful team members. We work hard for every client and will fight for the best possible outcome for your case.
When you see our name on your caller ID, you’ll know a caring, compassionate representative is on the other end. You can trust that in addition to addressing your questions and concerns, we’ll share how your case is doing. That way, you always know what’s going on.
Click to contact our Delaware Personal Injury Lawyers today
Our Clients Love Working with Attorney David Bressman and His Team
You are never alone when you hire our team to seek damages on your behalf. When they tell others about us, our previous clients share:
- Steve H.: David and his staff at Bressman Law are absolutely the best…We followed his advice and received a very nice settlement…David and Karen were always caring and personable. We would recommend Bressman Law to anyone that needs a personal injury lawyer. Thank you, Bressman Law!!!!
- Fred S.: I have been very fortunate to be represented by David Bressman twice and have known him professionally since 1998…The character and professionalism of his staff are above reproach. I would recommend Bressman Law to anyone looking for an informed, attentive, and caring lawyer.
Our client testimonials page contains additional reviews from satisfied clients. Here, you can get an “up close and personal” look at what it’s like to partner with us.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What Are Some Examples of Dangerous or Defective Products?
The Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) recalls countless products each year. Sometimes, a dangerous line of products can be available to the public for months before the CPSC issues a recall.
Even if the product that harmed you wasn’t recalled, you can still seek damages. We advocate for people who have suffered injuries due to:
- Children’s toys
- Car seats
- Cars and trucks
You don’t have to prove that the product’s manufacturer was negligent. Instead, we’re required to prove that because the manufacturer produced and sold a defective product, you were hurt and deserve damages.
Call for a Free Consultation Today
Were you or a loved one injured by a defective product? At Bressman Law, our product liability lawyers serving clients in Delaware, Ohio, will fight to recover your medical expenses, lost income, and pain and suffering. We will negotiate on your behalf and compel the insurance company to act in good faith.
Call now to get a free review of your product liability case today.