Rideshare companies have changed the way we move around our cities and towns. If you or someone you love was injured in an accident with a rideshare vehicle, you could be entitled to compensation. Our Gahanna, OH rideshare accident lawyer will help you build a solid case. We will also determine whether you should pursue the rideshare driver or the company they work for.
Building a case against a rideshare company can be difficult and frustrating. You do not have to build your case without legal guidance and support. Our team at Bressman Law will review your case at no cost or obligation to you. We will also ensure it gets the attention to detail it needs right from the start. Our team fights hard to obtain the best possible outcome for you.
How Our Gahanna, OH Rideshare Accident Lawyer Proves Negligence
To seek compensation, the state requires you to prove the negligence that led to your accident. That means proving the at-fault party owed you a duty of care, failed to provide it, caused the accident, and caused your financial damages.
Once negligence is proven, we establish the rideshare driver’s status on the applicable app. Based on their status, we could pursue:
You do not have to work out these details on your own. When our Gahanna personal injury lawyer represents you, we ensure your case meets all required legal parameters.
Evidence that Supports Your Case and Its Financial Assessment
The evidence in your case can help steer its resolution toward a settlement versus a trial. To build a case file that proves your right to compensation, we ensure it contains:
- Car accident report
- Medical records
- Proof of income
- Accident and injury photos
- Witness statements
We will not tax you or your family with evidence collection. When we handle your case, we take on the task of building a solid case file that leads to appropriate compensation.
For a free legal consultation with a rideshare accident attorney in Gahanna, call (614) 538-1116
How We Assess the Monetary Value of Your Rideshare Accident Case
It can be easier than you think to overlook areas of financial recovery when assessing your case. Our law firm is detailed and comprehensive when proving your right to recover the following damages:
- Past and future medical bills
- Past and future lost wages
- Property damage or total loss
- Diminished property value
- Disability or disfigurement
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional trauma
We also help eligible family members — typically, the decedent’s parents, spouse, and children — file a wrongful death action. Your family can recover funeral costs and the value of your loved one’s financial and domestic contributions to your family.
We Ensure Your Potential Lawsuit Is Filed on Time
It is never too late to put our legal team to work on your rideshare accident case. If your case cannot settle out of court, the state limits your right to file a lawsuit. Depending on the outcome of the accident, you generally have:
- Two years from the date it occurs to file your personal injury lawsuit, according to Ohio Revised Code Section 2305.10
- Two years from the date of a loved one’s demise to file your wrongful death lawsuit, according to Ohio Revised Code Section 2125.02
Because the applicable date can change based on the circumstances of your case, the best way to ensure compliance is to let us handle it for you. Our law firm will ensure your case is filed within the allotted time.
Gahanna Rideshare Accident Attorney (614) 538-1116
Let Bressman Law Do the Hard Work of Building Your Franklin County Case
Our law firm is passionate about recovering damages for every injured client we represent. When our rideshare accident lawyer serving Gahanna, OH accepts your case, we will:
- Prove the rideshare company’s liability
- Collect evidence that supports your case
- Calculate its comprehensive financial value
- Communicate with all relevant parties
- Negotiate a fair and appropriate settlement
- Obtain your accident report and medical records
- Represent you at trial, if necessary
Building a strong personal injury case against a rideshare company is a complex undertaking. When our law firm goes to work for you, we handle every detail of your case — big or small — so you can focus on recovering from your injuries.
Our Fee Structure Lets You Fight for Compensation at No Financial Risk
When you pursue compensation from a rideshare company and their insurer, the sooner you get our law firm involved in your case, the better. We make it simple by representing you on a contingency-fee basis.
We will cover all the costs of building your case and only receive compensation after we recover it for you. Our legal service is also risk free — if your case does not result in a financial award, you owe us nothing.
Read What Previous Clients Have to Say About Our Legal Team
When clients we represented in the past talk about our law firm, they leave online reviews like the following:
- Neil & Rhonda W.: David started the settlement process of dealing with the other party’s insurance company…[he] kept me informed of all pertinent information…and achieved the highest possible offer for my situation. I would recommend David to anyone.
- Jerry F.: The staff at Bressman Law are AMAZING…David was the only one who would help us. He fixed the problems, turned things around, and got us a settlement better than expected…Pick Bressman Law, you will not be disappointed and will NOT find any better representation.
Our law firm is committed to treating you and every client we represent like a person, not a case file. We get the job done in a warm, supportive, and helpful environment.
Click to contact our Gahanna Personal Injury Lawyers today
Get Your No Cost, No Obligation Consultation Today
If you or someone you love was injured in an accident involving a rideshare vehicle in Gahanna, OH or a nearby community, our rideshare accident lawyer can help. Our law firm will take on the insurance company and fight hard for financial compensation. Find out how hard we will work for you by contacting our Bressman Law consultation team today.
Call or text (614) 538-1116 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form