Did your Uber ride end in an accident? If so, our Gahanna, OH Uber accident lawyer can help you pursue the driver or the company for compensation. With our guidance and support, you could recover the costs of your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more.
On your own, it can be hard to know whose insurance company is responsible for compensating you. We can help. Our client-focused team at Bressman Law will build a strong case file, negotiate a favorable settlement, and represent you in court, if needed. Leave it to us. We start by reviewing your case at no cost and keep fighting hard for the best possible outcome for you.
Bressman Law Will Identify and Pursue the Appropriate Liable Party
To ensure your Uber accident case meets the state’s legal parameters for personal injury compensation, we will prove the legally required elements of negligence. Our Gahanna personal injury lawyer will prove the at-fault party:
- Owed you a duty of care
- Failed to provide it
- Caused your accident
- Caused financial consequences
Proving negligence is only the beginning. Because Uber will only step in and provide insurance coverage based on the driver’s status, we work hard to establish it. For example, we can show Uber is responsible if the driver was:
- Signed into the app
- En route to a passenger
- Transporting a passenger
We help you pursue Uber’s insurance for the financial compensation you need and deserve.
Our Gahanna, OH Uber Accident Lawyer Will Build Your Case File
Personal injury cases often settle out of court based on the evidence. When we build your case file, it will include:
- Police report
- Medical records
- Written prognosis
- Medical bills
- Employment records
- Injury photos
- Accident scene photos
- Witness statements
We also negotiate a settlement that lets you start putting your life back together after an accident. If a settlement agreement cannot be reached, we will take your case to court for resolution.
For a free legal consultation with a uber accident attorney in Gahanna, call (614) 538-1116
Post-Accident Financial Recovery We Fight to Obtain for You
When we go after the insurance company on your behalf, we request compensation for three types of damages — economic, non-economic, and wrongful death (where applicable).
- Economic damages, including medical bills, lost wages, treatment-related travel expenses, property damage or destruction, and diminished property value.
- Non-economic damages, including disability, disfigurement, pain and suffering, mental anguish, emotional trauma, and loss of enjoyment of life.
- Wrongful death damages, including your loved one’s funeral and burial expenses, loss of their financial and familial contributions, and loss of consortium.
We do everything we can to ensure your settlement is fair. Our law firm ensures your case is accurately valued before creating a demand letter or negotiating a settlement.
We Ensure Your Potential Lawsuit Is Filed on Time
The aftermath of an Uber accident can be frightening and frustrating. The sooner you involve our legal team in your case, the better. Early intervention means we have time to conduct a thorough investigation and interview witnesses while their memories are fresh.
It also means we have ample time to meet Ohio’s statute of limitations. Accordingly, you generally have:
- Two years to comply with the personal injury statute of limitations, according to Ohio Revised Code Section 2305.10
- Two years to comply with the wrongful death statute of limitations, according to Ohio Revised Code Section 2125.02
On your own, it can be hard to meet the appropriate filing deadline since it can fluctuate. When our law firm is on your side, we make sure your case is filed within the allotted time.
Gahanna Uber Accident Attorney (614) 538-1116
Trust the Details of Your Personal Injury Case to Our Team at Bressman Law
When our law firm takes on your case, we stop at nothing to help you receive the financial compensation you are entitled to recover. We do all of the following to bolster and support your case:
- Identify the financially liable party
- Obtain relevant records and reports
- Interview lay and expert witnesses
- Collect, organize, and submit evidence
- Calculate your potential compensation
- Handle all case-related paperwork
- Communicate with all relevant parties
Our Uber accident lawyer serving Gahanna, OH will take the mystery and confusion out of legal jargon and insurance language. We also handle every step of the negotiation process and fight for the compensation you need and deserve.
How Our Client-Friendly Fee Structure Benefits You
A rideshare accident can leave you with physical and psychological damage. To ensure you have legal representation when you take on the rideshare company and their insurer, we accept your case on a contingency-fee basis.
At no cost to you, our legal team will:
- Review the details of your case
- Conduct a thorough investigation
- Absorb all upfront case-related costs
- Negotiate with the appropriate insurer
- Represent you in court, if needed
Our fee is contingent on your financial award. If you are not awarded compensation, you owe us nothing.
Our History of Client Reviews and Testimonials
When previous clients recommend our law firm, they leave online reviews and testimonials like the following:
- Fred S.: He took the time to listen to my concerns…The character and professionalism of his staff are above reproach. I would recommend Bressman Law to anyone looking for an informed, attentive, and caring lawyer.
- Dave C.: I appreciate that Mr. Bressman really listened to what my family and I needed. He sought to facilitate our settlement according to our wishes…We felt that we were his priority and not just to line his pockets…I would recommend Bressman Law 10 times out of 10.
We are committed to fighting for financial compensation for injured clients. You can count on our law firm for warm, supportive, and helpful legal care.
Click to contact our Gahanna Rideshare Accident Lawyers today
Call Now for Your Free Consultation About Your Franklin County Case
Were you or someone you love injured in or by an Uber vehicle? If so, our Uber accident lawyer serving Gahanna, OH and nearby communities can help. We can help you determine the right insurance company to pursue and fight for financial recovery and peace of mind. Find out how hard we go to bat for you by contacting Bressman Law for a free consultation today.