Referring to collisions involving two cars traveling in opposite directions, head-on collisions are notoriously traumatic. Injuries associated with head-on collisions tend to be extensive and life-altering. Victims’ lives can truly be upended in a few moments.
If you’ve been injured or lost a loved one in a head-on collision, you deserve a helpful and supportive advocate. Serving personal injury clients for more than 30 years, Bressman Law will fight to ensure you and your family are taken care of today and in the future.
Call (614) 538-1116 today for a free consultation. We will review your case, answer any questions you might have, and connect you with a head-on collisions lawyer serving Whitehall familiar with head-on collision cases like yours.
Rebuilding Your Life After a Head-On Collision
Putting aside the severe injuries associated with head-on collisions, the resulting emotional trauma can take years to recover from. Victims are often left confused, traumatized, and unsure where to turn for help with their mounting medical expenses. The staff at Bressman Law dedicates themselves to being available for victims.
For a free legal consultation with a head-on collisions attorney in Whitehall, call (614) 538-1116
Next Steps After an Accident
- Seek Medical Attention: In most cases, you’ll be taken directly from the scene of the accident to a local emergency room. In the event that transportation is not provided, seek medical attention as soon as possible. Regardless of whether an injury is immediately apparent, a medical professional can detect hidden injuries and provide invaluable documentation of damages incurred.
- Request Police and Insurance Reports: File an official request for police reports and request a report from insurance providers in order to ensure you have the required documentation when it comes time to file a claim or bring forth a lawsuit.
- Consult a Personal Injury Lawyer: Work with a Whitehall, Ohio, personal injury lawyer familiar with head-on collision cases before agreeing to any settlement offers. A lawyer will gather evidence, review your case, and fight for your family’s rights.
If you’ve been injured in an accident, your family deserves the peace of mind that comes with freedom from financial fear. Call Bressman Law to speak with a member of our team and discuss how we can help you stand up for your rights, rebuild your life, and protect your future.
Whitehall Head-On Collisions Attorney (614) 538-1116
Determining Liability in Head-On Collisions
Watching helplessly as the front of another vehicle collides into the front of your car is a truly terrifying experience. The amount of damage a vehicle and its occupants suffer depends largely on the factors involved in the accident and each driver’s reaction. Your accident might not have been a true accident—it might have been the result of negligent or reckless driving.
Click to contact our Whitehall Personal Injury Lawyers today
Causes of Head-On Collision Cases We Handle
- Distracted or drowsy driving
- Poor weather and road conditions
- Drunk driving
- Defective motor vehicle parts
We also take on other reckless driving cases. These can include when the liable party traveled the wrong way down a one-way street or failed to adhere to traffic regulations and signs.
A Bressman Law head-on collisions lawyer serving Whitehall can ensure proper investigations are conducted to determine the exact cause of the accident. Call (614) 538-1116 to learn more. Our legal team understands what goes into building a successful case and will communicate with law enforcement, the other driver, insurance providers, and witnesses to paint a clear picture of how the accident happened and how it could have been prevented.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
The Basics of Building a Successful Case
Our team will perform the following actions for you:
- Gather Evidence: Eyewitness accounts, your testimony, statements from medical experts, video footage, and more
- Compile Expense Documents: Medical expenses, medication costs, loss of wages statements, and more
- File Official Paperwork: Accident reports from law enforcement, statements from both parties’ insurance providers, and more
Every accident is unique. You deserve a legal team who will go beyond a “one size fits all” approach to legal counsel.
Partner with a Personal Injury Lawyer to Secure Several Kinds of Damages
Bressman Law brings over 30 years of representation to victims struggling to put the pieces of their lives back together after a devastating car accident. From the initial consultation to the culmination of your case, our team collects nothing until you win.
You could recover the following types of damages:
The easiest damages to prove in a car accident case are economic damages. These are tangible expenses documented through medical receipts, loss of wages statements, and hospital bills. A Bressman Law lawyer will provide a comprehensive expense analysis to help your family recover compensation for their losses.
Slightly more nuanced, noneconomic damages can include mental pain and anguish, loss of companionship in wrongful death cases, the impact your injuries have on your relationships, and more. A personal injury lawyer will itemize these losses to determine a fair settlement.
Starting Your Legal Journey
If you’ve been injured or have lost a loved one in a head-on collision, Bressman Law is on your side. Ohio Revised Code (ORC) §2305.10 gives victims two years from the date of an accident to bring a lawsuit forward. Investigations can take time. Negotiations with insurance providers can be prolonged. Don’t let your opportunity pass you by. Act today.
The sooner you contact a member of our legal team, the sooner a head-on collisions lawyer serving Whitehall can begin fighting for your rights. Call (614) 538-1116 for a free consultation with the Bressman Law team. If you decide to move forward with a case, we will work as your advocate free of charge until you win!