After a rideshare accident, you may be wondering who is liable for the accident. It may be difficult to determine this on your own, and much more difficult to hold the liable party to account for your damages.
Our firm can determine those details and hold the liable party to account for you. One of our lawyers can take your case to court if it will help us recover your due damages. During a free consultation, we’ll tell you the benefits of working with a Bressman Law Cincinnati, OH Uber accident lawyer.
How Our Team Helps Uber Accident Victims in Cincinnati
At our personal injury firm, we are very proud of our team. They have over 60 years of combined experience in and out of the courtroom, and during their time in practice, they’ve gotten over 100 5-star ratings from clients on Google.
Our clients appreciate how warm, supportive, and helpful our attorneys are and how hard they fight for our clients. With their courtroom experience, our attorneys know how to fight against insurance companies, other lawyers, and judges in court.
Our team handles every aspect of your case. When you enlist our help, we will:
- Investigate your accident
- Determine a fair settlement value for your case
- Negotiate for a fair settlement
- Prepare your case for court
- Communicate with the insurance company
For a free legal consultation with a uber accident attorney in Cincinnati, call (614) 538-1116
Damages Your Cincinnati, OH Uber Accident Attorney Can Fight For
You may have many financial, physical, and other damages you want to recover. You deserve all of your damages, but on your own, it may be difficult to recover all of them from the other party.
One of our firm’s attorneys can negotiate on your behalf for all the damages you are owed. If necessary, your attorney will sue the other party for your damages. Your attorney could recover:
- The cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle if it was damaged or destroyed in the accident
- The costs of any other property that was damaged or destroyed
- The costs of all of your medical services
- The financial cost of being out of work during your recovery
- Any loss in your income-earning potential
- Pain and suffering due to your injuries
- Disability and/or loss of consortium if your injuries are lasting
- Mental and even emotional anguish
- Wrongful death damages if you lost a family member in the accident
Cincinnati Uber Accident Attorney (614) 538-1116
You Owe Us No Upfront Fees
Our Cincinnati, OH Uber accident attorneys work on a contingency-fee-basis. We don’t accept any fees for our services until after the case resolves and unless the case resolves with a settlement or a court verdict.
You face no financial risk when you enlist our help.
Click to contact our Cincinnati Personal Injury Lawyers today
How Your Cincinnati, OH Uber Accident Lawyer Will Establish Liability
To help establish either party’s liability for your damages, your lawyer will need evidence that they were negligent in some way. For instance, the driver may have been negligent by driving while distracted by an incoming ride assignment. The evidence your lawyer will seek out could be:
- Data from the Uber app (this will show the driver’s work status at the time of the accident)
- The accident report produced by the authorities
- Camera footage or photos taken by witnesses
- Witness testimony
- Accident reconstruction information
Our team will use the evidence we gather to establish the following elements:
- Duty of care (The party’s responsibility to act carefully)
- Breach of duty (The party’s irresponsibility)
- Causation (That the irresponsibility led to the incident)
- Damages (That the incident led to losses you suffered or incurred)
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Who Is Liable in an Uber Accident Case?
Insurance with rideshare companies can be complicated. Who is liable in your Cincinnati, Ohio Uber accident case depends on the driver’s status at the time of the accident.
If the driver was not logged on the app when they caused the accident, you would file a claim with their insurer.
If the driver was logged into the app but had not matched with a passenger, you would file a claim with their insurer. Uber offers coverage if the driver’s insurance policy won’t cover the accident.
If the driver is traveling to a passenger or has a passenger in their car, Uber’s liability coverage kicks in. Our team will help you determine which insurance policy pays you.
What to Do After an Uber Accident
There are several things you can do to protect your injury case:
- Get medical care.
- Follow your doctor’s orders.
- Watch what you say to the insurance adjuster. (We recommend directing any questions to our firm. We will handle all communications so you aren’t tricked into saying something that jeopardizes your case.)
- Avoid posting about your case on social media.
- Keep all bills and receipts.
- Document your pain levels and inconveniences in a pain journal.
- Contact our firm.
Contact Bressman Law
Reach out to learn more about our team and schedule a free case review. During this consultation, we can review your Uber accident case and tell you more about how one of our attorneys will hold the liable party to account for your damages. Afterward, if you choose to work with us, we’ll be able to travel to you to consult with you further. Our firm serves Cincinnati, OH, and surrounding communities.
Contact Bressman Law today for your free consultation.
Call or text (614) 538-1116 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form