Car accident attorney David Bressman helps victims like you pursue compensation through insurance claims and lawsuits. A back injury can result in overwhelming medical bills, chronic pain and lost wages. Our law team is dedicated to helping you get the financial resources you need to get your life back on track. We can help you fight for compensation to pay healthcare expenses, recoup missing income and cover other accident-related costs.
Back Injury Lawyer in Columbus, OH
- Did you recently suffer a debilitating back injury in a car crash?
- Are you facing surgery and time spent away from work?
- Is someone else’s negligence to blame for your injuries?
David Bressman offers a free case consultation to car accident victims like you. There is no cost to learn more about your options for recovery.
Schedule your free evaluation today – call 614-379-6669
You pay nothing unless you recover monetary damages
For a free legal consultation with a back injury attorney in Columbus, call (614) 538-1116
Medical Costs of a Back Injury
Common back injuries after a car accident can include muscle or ligament strains and tears, bulging or ruptured disks, and even spinal cord trauma or injury. Some back injuries are immediately apparent, while others may not manifest for weeks or months after a car accident. This is why it is so important to get a thorough medical examination immediately after a serious car accident.
The diagnosis and treatment of a back injury can be extremely costly, particularly if your existing health insurance won’t cover your expenses adequately.
You may have to pay for:
- magnetic resonance imaging (MRI);
- computerized tomography (CT) scans;
- electromyography (EMG);
- prescription pain medications;
- physical therapy;
- anti-inflammatory injections at the site of injury; and
Meanwhile, your injuries and recovery may prevent you from returning to work and earning necessary income.
Why should you have to pay for these damages if someone else’s carelessness caused your accident? David Bressman will hold negligent parties liable for your pain, suffering and monetary losses.
Columbus Back Injury Attorney (614) 538-1116
Do you have someone on your side, watching out for your interests?
A personal injury lawyer can act as your advocate during an injury claim or lawsuit. Some of the ways in which our team can help you include:
- collecting and securing evidence of your car accident;
- interviewing witnesses;
- handling all interactions with insurance adjusters;
- facilitating all necessary paperwork;
- ensuring you meet all deadlines and other requirements;
- offering personalized advice on how best to protect your claim;
- calculating a fair value for your injury claim (including medical expenses, lost wages and other costs); and
- acting as an advocate during negotiations and courtroom trials.
These are just a few of the services we can offer. Call today to learn more about what we can do for your case.
Schedule your FREE, no-obligation case evaluation with attorney David Bressman today.