Bressman Law has seen how difficult life can be after a car accident, especially if the accident causes you to suffer serious injuries. A car accident lawyer in Worthington, OH can help you get the compensation you need if a negligent driver caused your crash.
Call us today for a free consultation: 877-707-1385. If we believe you have a strong case, we can handle your case on a contingency basis. This means you do not pay us a dime unless you win.
Recoverable Damages in a Worthington, OH Car Accident Case
If we win an insurance claim or injury lawsuit on your behalf, we may be able to recover a wide range of damages based on your losses and expenses. While we will not know the true value of your damages until we complete a full investigation into your case, your damages might include:
- Medical care costs
- Prescription drug costs
- Other expenses related to treatment and care
- Ongoing care costs
- Lost wages
- Diminished earning capacity and lost benefits
- Repair or replacement of your wrecked vehicle
- Out of pocket expenses
- Pain and suffering
Our team will work closely with you to ensure we understand the full value of your expenses and losses, and the severity of the pain and suffering you endured. We get to know every client, and genuinely care about getting you what you deserve.
While we cannot guarantee a favorable outcome in your case, we will fight aggressively for the compensation we believe you deserve based on your situation.
For a free legal consultation with a car accidents lawyer serving Worthington, call 877-707-1385
Proving Negligence and Liability after a Worthington, OH Car Accident
We cannot hold the other driver liable for your injuries unless we can prove they acted negligently and caused your accident and the resulting injuries. To this end, we will thoroughly investigate your accident to learn as much as we can about what happened, why it happened, and who caused it.
As a part of this investigation, we will:
- Obtain a copy of the police report and other pertinent documents
- Review witness statements and conduct interviews if needed
- Inquire about a video of the crash from local businesses
- Survey and document the scene of the accident
- Enlist the help of accident reconstruction specialists to understand your crash
- Inspect and analyze the damage to all vehicles involved
- Collect documentation of your expenses and losses
We will use the evidence we collect during this investigation to help us prove:
- The motorist had a legal responsibility to act or not act in a certain way
- He failed to uphold this responsibility, often by breaking a traffic law
- His actions caused your accident
- You suffered injuries and financial damages
By building a strong case against the at-fault driver, we will be ready to file an insurance claim or injury lawsuit and present our argument to the judge and jury.
Worthington Car Accidents Lawyer Near Me 877-707-1385
We Can Help You Fight for Compensation after an Ohio Car Crash
There are two ways we may be able to help you recover compensation for your expenses and losses after a Worthington car accident. The first option is to file an insurance claim and negotiate a fair settlement based on the facts of your case. Another alternative is to file a lawsuit in an Ohio civil court and ask the judge to determine if you deserve compensation for your accident damages and the value of compensation.
In most cases, we begin with an insurance claim and only resort to litigation if necessary. This scenario gives us more control over the payout, and it is often possible for us to negotiate a fair settlement during this process. It also costs significantly less time and money, something we know matters to our clients.
After we complete our investigation, we can begin the claims process. The steps include:
- Sending a demand letter to the insurance company outlining our case and your damages
- Considering its counter-offer, potentially rejecting it and requesting a higher settlement
- Continuing settlement negotiations until we reach a fair settlement agreement or it becomes apparent there is no way to agree
Bressman Law has the resources to manage any case we take on. If we cannot negotiate a fair settlement agreement, or if the insurer denies our claim, we will not hesitate to file an injury lawsuit against the at-fault driver. We will argue your case in court, asking the judge to award a fair payout based on the facts we presented.
Talk to a Car Accident Lawyer in Worthington, OH Today
The team from Bressman Law treats every client as a member of the family. Our firm allows us to provide individualized services and give you one-on-one attention. We can address each question or concern you have, guiding you through the entire process. Call us at 877-707-1385 to learn more about us and to schedule a free case review with a personal injury lawyer today.